Everybody ghost

Post your questions here
Kevin27
Team: MX477

Everybody ghost

Post by Kevin27 »

So I was putting in qualifying laps one the emf servers when suddenly everyone became ghost and was standing still. Afters a minute or so everything is normal again, but it keeps repeating, even diffrent servers.

I'm experiencing no lag at all so I highly doubt that it is due to the connection.

Anyone solutions?
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Re: Everybody ghost

Post by motokid499 »

Have you done a speed test to insure it isn't a connection problem? Sometimes if your download speed is good but you are experience packet loss or temporary ping spikes that can happen. I can't think of anything else that would cause it. Sometimes antivirus software won't agree with mxs and won't let the application connect to the internet but if it was an antivirus causing it I wouldn't expect the problem to be intermittent like you describe. To me it sounds like packet loss but if you have already ruled out a connection problem I would maybe PM jlv unless someone else has an idea of what it could be.
Tanner Rogers
Kevin27
Team: MX477

Re: Everybody ghost

Post by Kevin27 »

motokid499 wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:03 pm Have you done a speed test to insure it isn't a connection problem? Sometimes if your download speed is good but you are experience packet loss or temporary ping spikes that can happen. I can't think of anything else that would cause it. Sometimes antivirus software won't agree with mxs and won't let the application connect to the internet but if it was an antivirus causing it I wouldn't expect the problem to be intermittent like you describe. To me it sounds like packet loss but if you have already ruled out a connection problem I would maybe PM jlv unless someone else has an idea of what it could be.
Okay so it defenitly was a packet loss, my internet cable was kind of loose so I pulled it in and out and everything works fine now. :oops: