Blurry Gear And Bikes

Post your questions here
123abc123
Team: Privateer

Blurry Gear And Bikes

Post by 123abc123 »

So I play on a 5 years old Macbook Air which obviously doesn't have the most jacked specs but since the game was made over 10 years ago and my specs are somewhat similar to the average persons pc back then I would expect the game to be able to load bike skins, helmets etc, without any problems. But in game any skin or bike graphics I download are blurry. If I am extremely close to the bike the decals look fine, but I can only get that close in playback mode. In first person the bikes graphics are not blurry up until the fender but I don't play first person personally and would rather have the bikes look crisp in third person. I have searched this problem and haven't found anyone else that has posted with the same problem as me.

Cheers
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Blurry Gear And Bikes

Post by Wahlamt »

Turn up the graphics, try going higher on model geometric and texture detail.
123abc123
Team: Privateer

Post by 123abc123 »

Thanks for the reply

I have been using 10 for both model and texture graphics settings and have the problem anyways. Here are some screenshots of what my game looks like:ImageImage
Here are the image links if you want a closer look:https://i.imgur.com/wlE5eF9.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/QuLQuWA.png

Thanks
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Check to see if you have "Compress textures" set to Yes or Always.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Doesn't look like anything's wrong to me. Looks like regular bilinear+mipmap filtering. If you have a driver option to enable anisotropic filtering give that a try.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.