trying to find an old track (description below)

Post your questions here
buckley135
Team: enduroland

trying to find an old track (description below)

Post by buckley135 »

hi guys this might be useful I've been pulling at all levels of my brain to locate a track, unfortunately I was previously using a MAC and now its not working for sim, therefore I have a new windows laptop and am currently downloading some of my favourite tracks but this one is eluding me hope someone can help, i just cant remember the name ive browsed the 500+ files and cant find it

track description
so from the start its a long straight into a left hander with a double and if i remember there was a lake on the side of it, then there was 2 sections that were split on the take-off so you could triple single or double triple down the hill there was like 2 banked turns that were slightly churned out but still was awesome, there was a double into a rough downhill with a right turn back up out and a left after a table to a step down and then a hip style jump

i thought Kellen (SYS) done a track walk or some kind of clip but I'm unable to find anything, it may have been another youtuber though
i did think it could have been a checkers track but still cant find much :x :x
MXTYSEN21 wrote:3rd person... haaaa gayyyyy
Rmartin99 wrote:okay stop posting... it spreads disease :?
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: trying to find an old track (description below)

Post by Wahlamt »

SX or Mx track? Big compound? Small short track, what type of ground is it (sand, dirt etc)?
buckley135
Team: enduroland

Re: trying to find an old track (description below)

Post by buckley135 »

sorry its took so long to reply it, was an mx track with a brown dirt was as big as a national track, something tells me it was part of a race series but cant remember. thanks
MXTYSEN21 wrote:3rd person... haaaa gayyyyy
Rmartin99 wrote:okay stop posting... it spreads disease :?