Advanced stability

Post your questions here
Noah124
Team: Goated

Advanced stability

Post by Noah124 »

Does anyone have a key or something to know what each setting in the advanced stability does. I have been messing with my advanced to try to tighten it up a bit to help with consistency. If anyone knows what the settings do specifically or have a key for what they do let me know thanks.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Advanced stability

Post by jlv »

Leveling - How much the bike wants to roll towards vertical.
Roll Damping - How quickly the bike leans over.
Roll Limit Angle - The angle when extra roll damping kicks in.
Roll Limit Factor - How much extra roll damping you get past roll limit angle.
Steering Damping - How quickly the bars turn.
Steering Strength - The force used to turn the bars.
Max Steering Force - The maximum forced applied to the bars.
Direct Steering - At 0, the steering control sets the target lean angle. At 1, the steering directly applies force to the handlebars.
Slow Damping Speed - Speed in feet per second below which you get extra roll damping.
Slow Damping Factor - Amount of extra roll damping you get below slow damping speed.
Landing Damping Ramp Up - How long it takes extra damping from "landing damping factor" to ramp up in seconds.
Landing Damping Falloff - How long it takes extra damping from "landing damping factor" to taper back down to one in seconds.
Landing Damping Factor - How much "roll damping" is multiplied by when you land.
Full Lock Speed - The speed in feet/sec where it will start limiting the steering lock.
Restricted Lock Speed - The speed where the maximum steering lock limit will happen.
Restricted Lock Angle - The angle it will limit you to when you've reached "Restricted Lock Speed".
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Noah124
Team: Goated

Post by Noah124 »

do you have one of these for suspension?
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Noah124 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:48 pm do you have one of these for suspension?
For suspension it's pretty much using standard terminology.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.