Team: Privateer

how do i use ps5 controller

Post by kaikai »

i need help with the ps5 controller
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: how do i use ps5 controller

Post by Pumaxcs »

Help with what part? All you need is to connect it by a USB and Windows detects the controller.

https://www.pcgamer.com/ps5-dualsense-controller-on-pc/
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
kaikai
Team: Privateer

Post by kaikai »

Pumaxcs wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:01 am Help with what part? All you need is to connect it by a USB and Windows detects the controller.

https://www.pcgamer.com/ps5-dualsense-controller-on-pc/
i know that sorry i didnt say whats wrong but i keep trying to bind the controls with it and they just spaz and act werid
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Are you using the default drivers on Windows that sees it as an Xbox controller or a third party remapper like DS4Windows?

It sounds like you are just plugging in the controller and using the built in Windows driver. So, go to the Start Menu, type Control Panel, select Devices and Printers, along the top row you should see Wireless Controller. Right click that and the top option should be Game Controller Settings. In this new window open Properties, on the test tab you will see both sticks and triggers on their axis points and below see the buttons and if they are detected when pressed. If all that seems correct then its not the controller. If its not correct, the Settings tab has an option to calibrate where you can go through those steps to see if it corrects how Windows sees the controller.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.