Help frame drops!!!

Post your questions here
collinallen35
Team: Privateer

Help frame drops!!!

Post by collinallen35 »

So i just recently started having this problem where my frames will just go crazy and stay below 60. but the wierd thing is that it only happens in the sx server 04. i know its not my pc because it can handle a lot and ive even tried lowering graphics just to be sure but that still dident work. it will work normal for a few laps or races then just drops. i dont know how to link a video very well so this is all i got. Any help is appreciated! https://www.mediafire.com/file/9hq0x7w8 ... R.mp4/file
collinallen35
Team: Privateer

Re: Help frame drops!!!

Post by collinallen35 »

motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

Post your graphics settings in game. What gpu do you have? You can try lowering model/ground geometric detail. You might be going over the 4gb vram limit in game.
Tanner Rogers
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

motokid499 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:17 am You might be going over the 4gb vram limit in game.
It's 64 bit since 2021-02-16. Also, you get "out of virtual memory" in that case.

I think his problem is an erode/reshade thing and I'm about to make some major changes there.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.