Rider Wont Move!!

Post your questions here
CantTouchDis
Team: Privateer

Rider Wont Move!!

Post by CantTouchDis »

I've recently had an issue where when I join certain servers the game loads, my rider spawns but when he spawns he's standing up and I cant move... all the other riders in the server are ghosted lined up behind me. Help!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Rider Wont Move!!

Post by Wahlamt »

Does it take a long time to load? Sounds like you may have timed out.
CantTouchDis

Post by CantTouchDis »

Wahlamt wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:20 pm Does it take a long time to load? Sounds like you may have timed out.
I could have, how do I fix it? It's in the same position where riders are loading in and the chat says something like "Waiting for 37 (45)".
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

CantTouchDis wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:25 pm
Wahlamt wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:20 pm Does it take a long time to load? Sounds like you may have timed out.
I could have, how do I fix it? It's in the same position where riders are loading in and the chat says something like "Waiting for 37 (45)".
Maybe that guy timed out. Usually that counts down to 0 before that rider is disregarded. If the problem is on your end, lower graphics to load in quicker. But probably just wait for everyone to load in.
CantTouchDis

Post by CantTouchDis »

Wahlamt wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:22 pm
CantTouchDis wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:25 pm
Maybe that guy timed out. Usually that counts down to 0 before that rider is disregarded. If the problem is on your end, lower graphics to load in quicker. But probably just wait for everyone to load in.
Ok, thanks. I'll lower my graphics and see what happens