Downloading private tracks are missing objects and ground texture

Post your questions here
bc45

Downloading private tracks are missing objects and ground texture

Post by bc45 »

Hey guys,

So as you can telll from when I created the my profile on the forum, I have been on the game for quite a while. My computer broke back in 2016 and I haven't really played since. I just now recently redownloaded the game and am getting back into playing just for fun (I miss riding in real life honestly, and play music for a living and dont wanna injure myself and be out of work lol) but Im struggling a bit since its been so many years and Im starting back from scratch having to redownload all skins and tracks etc.

Ive downloaded the recent rf supercross and motocross tracks, and those have been problem free. But I went on tm factory and was downloading some of the private sx tracks on there to mess around on, honda test track etc, extracted them and put them in the personal folder. the tracks show up in game but when i play them they are missing all of the object files, gates, bales, trees and whatever else. Is there something that i need to download and put in my personal folder that will fix this?? like an object pack etc? i downloaded the object packs from like 09 from ddmx etc. But saw no improvement.

Thank yall so much and I hope everyone is doing well, I missed playing the best mx game to ever be made. :D

-BC
| 2nd overall in 2013 Loretta Lynn's 125 and 250 B |8th in 2014 250 West Coast Phoenix Main Event
http://roostmx.net/

Facebook @baileycroommusic

Instagram @baileycroommusic

YouTube @baileycroommusic
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Downloading private tracks are missing objects and ground texture

Post by Wahlamt »

You probably extracted them info one more folder so it is

Code: Select all

Honda Test Track/Honda Test Track/trackfiles
Instead of

Code: Select all

Honda Test Track/trackfiles
Usually the case with things not working :)
bc45

Post by bc45 »

Thank you SOOO much wahlmart!!! That fixed it immediately. Glad to see some of the OG's are still hanging around. :D
| 2nd overall in 2013 Loretta Lynn's 125 and 250 B |8th in 2014 250 West Coast Phoenix Main Event
http://roostmx.net/

Facebook @baileycroommusic

Instagram @baileycroommusic

YouTube @baileycroommusic
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

bc45 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 6:32 pm Thank you SOOO much wahlmart!!! That fixed it immediately. Glad to see some of the OG's are still hanging around. :D
Any time! I might be washed up and dried out, but I'm still around 8)