frame issues

Post your questions here
collinallen35
Team: Privateer

frame issues

Post by collinallen35 »

Could really use some sim help. mostly from jlv or anyone who has had a similar problem. I have a rtx 3080 and a i7-12700kf and my sim is running 20-60 fps stationary and 10 fps when moving. my cpu usage is 10% avg and 15% max, my memory is 38% but my gpu ussage is crazy it will go from 100% ussage to 2% really fast then to like 55% or 88% and just all sorts of random numbers. Im on the may snapshot ive tried it with the newest snaphot and still had the same issue. i have a laptop with a 3060 and a i7-1800h and never had issues with sim. Im running the same graphics and drivers as my laptop. This only runs bad in servers i run 125fps no issue in single race. My offset is normal usally less then 20 with maybe a few spikes but nothing higher then 100. My Gpu ussage in a single race is almost at 100% its at 99%. When i tab out and im connected to a server it jumps around like 2%, 100%, 85%,55% and random numbers but when im in a single race and i tab out the gpu ussage goes back to 0% then when i tab back in it stays at about 60fps for about 10 seconds then goes back to 125fps at 100% usage. The gpu usage has been normal on other games and they have ran good with no issues. If anyone could help that would be much appreciated. heres a few clips and screenshots aswell.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/0qg6f32b ... R.mp4/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ls3ztqwq ... R.mp4/file
collinallen35

Re: frame issues

Post by collinallen35 »

Day 2. I fixed the frame issue by doing a custom install on my drivers instead of a express installation but my gpu usage is still bouncing around though, ive tried the nvidia control panel prefer maximum performance and on normal and the gpu usage is still bouncing around even when im not tabbed into the game.
collinallen35

Post by collinallen35 »

another update. i turned off hardware acclerated gpu scheduling and the frame issue is back but the gpu usage is around 30-40 percent and goes to 0% when i tab out
collinallen35

Post by collinallen35 »

hopefully last update. got all the frame issues figured out only thing is that my gpu usge is saying 100% on task manager but on the nvidia overlay its saying like 20% and my gpu isint over heating the temp is staying at 50 celcius.