Physics broke

Post your questions here
decisive176
Team: Privateer

Physics broke

Post by decisive176 »

I recently upgraded my pc and now the games messed up I redownloaded it twice and have checked if it’s my controller or setup but it isn’t Everytime I jump the bike just gets stuck in the air like all my air control is gone has anybody else had this happen and if so how do I fix this cause it’s been days of trying to figure it out now and I’m still so confused, and no arcade physics are not on lol
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Physics broke

Post by jlv »

Set your stability under 100. If you have advanced settings you don't want to lose, lower the direct steering setting.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
decisive176

Post by decisive176 »

My stability is at 10 like all my setting are exactly the same as they were but it’s still messed up
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Check the direct steering setting. I was backwards in the previous post. You want to raise it or set it to 1.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
decisive176

Post by decisive176 »

It is at 1, is there someway I can send a video to show u what’s happening?
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

If you upload a video somewhere I'll take a look. Do the bars still turn in the air?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com