[Gallery] Eli Tomac x Ken Roczen in Foxborough

Post your screenshots and videos here
TylerMaillet
Team: Privateer

[Gallery] Eli Tomac x Ken Roczen in Foxborough

Post by TylerMaillet »

I figured since I was upset about Foxborough tonight being cancelled, I'd do my own little photoshoot with them (aka me pretending to be them) so I could post them to my instagram and people will think for a slight second that I may have done a photoshoot with the real Eli Tomac and Ken Roczen until they realise it was just MX Simulator. Anyway, enjoy. This is one of my first time doing screenshots so please critique.

Blake_901

Re: [Gallery] Eli Tomac x Ken Roczen in Foxborough

Post by Blake_901 »

I think most of them r clean honestly just lower ur fov to like 60 or 70 and roc usually runs black rims not silver that's like super nit picky n im sure you know but thats bout it good job homie ur PC graphics dont seem to be half bad either
TylerMaillet

Post by TylerMaillet »

Blake_901 wrote:I think most of them r clean honestly just lower ur fov to like 60 or 70 and roc usually runs black rims not silver that's like super nit picky n im sure you know but thats bout it good job homie ur PC graphics dont seem to be half bad either
Appreciate the feedback. My FOV was different each shot. These were actually meant for social media to be cropped in so it's a little better on Instagram but the Tomac holeshot one is quite wide so I'd probably change that if I did it again. I should've posted the cropped versions here instead. Also I honestly didn't pay attention to the rims, I just found one I already downloaded that said "red" in it and I didn't realize it was silver till now. I had trouble with finding skins, I wanted to do other riders but couldn't find any of their skins with their normal gear.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

The Tomac holeshot one is really unrealistic cuz he never holeshots :lol:
TylerMaillet

Post by TylerMaillet »

AHeckman2 wrote:The Tomac holeshot one is really unrealistic cuz he never holeshots :lol:
This is him after tipping off the start. I should’ve added the roost but i’m not that advanced in photoshop yet.
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

TylerMaillet wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:The Tomac holeshot one is really unrealistic cuz he never holeshots :lol:
This is him after tipping off the start. I should’ve added the roost but i’m not that advanced in photoshop yet.
https://www.brusheezy.com/free/dust-debris
TylerMaillet

Post by TylerMaillet »

Blake_901 wrote:
TylerMaillet wrote:
https://www.brusheezy.com/free/dust-debris
damn jokes aside that link is actually helpful. thanks.