2007 Thunder Valley Track Review

Post your screenshots and videos here
spencerturley
Team: Spencer Turley Team

2007 Thunder Valley Track Review

Post by spencerturley »

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVl_TV ... 2yoqBBJytQ
All My Custom Track Download Links Are In Descriptions Of My YouTube Videos Under "My Custom Tracks" Playlist
Message Me On Instagram @spencerturley To Get In My Discord/Team
SMITH_119

Re: 2007 Thunder Valley Track Review

Post by SMITH_119 »

Hate to say it, but I couldn't agree more. I understand RF is trying to take advantage of the erode feature in the game but it's just not working... there's so many sacrifices that have to be made in order to run erode in a race. I feel like it is not worth it. I know people constantly criticize the RF crew and Checkerz when he was doing everything he could to figure out something with erode but here we are 3 years into erode, I think its time to just face the fact that erode will never come close to being perfect. I'm not sure what JLV has in store or if he's done all he can do as well. But the bottom line, the game is old. If JLV makes changes to the erode physics, host test races with 40 riders. I think we all 'want' to race with a changing track, but until it is perfected 100% with testing, I don't think there should be a professional series with it.

I did a poll awhile back about why people have quit playing http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... 32#p846532
the results speak for themselves. only 27 votes but still, that's over half of a 40 man gate. And probably 27 decent guys that have been replaced with 27 toxic kids of today.

Don't take it as criticism, but something to think about
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Turley dying to stay relevant so he’s gonna start posting his vids on the forum
Itz Raidox
Team: Westeffex.com

Post by Itz Raidox »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:Turley dying to stay relevant so he’s gonna start posting his vids on the forum
Turkey stays milking Rf for vids :roll:
Smidly wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:ARLINGTON PASSWORD
e/9v8ta/%ar{dV':/.>qhyT
really bro this is the best password you could come up with? smh bro