EMF Account name issue

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Kevin27
Team: MX477

EMF Account name issue

Post by Kevin27 »

Small problem, I made an EMF account for my friend with UID 21945, I set the name to Jack Sparrow, assuming I could change it later hehe. Can anybody change it to Jelle Bienkens?

Thanks
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Re: EMF Account name issue

Post by nioubie »

Kevin27 wrote:Small problem, I made an EMF account for my friend with UID 21945, I set the name to Jack Sparrow, assuming I could change it later hehe. Can anybody change it to Jelle Bienkens?

Thanks
you have another account also, kevin puts.
Kevin27

Post by Kevin27 »

nioubie wrote:
Kevin27 wrote:Small problem, I made an EMF account for my friend with UID 21945, I set the name to Jack Sparrow, assuming I could change it later hehe. Can anybody change it to Jelle Bienkens?

Thanks
True, Kevin Put with UID 7873 is my own account, but I have bought the game twice so I gave UID 21945 to my friend Jelle Bienkens, that's why I want to change the name from Jack Sparrow to Jelle Bienkens.
Kevin27

Post by Kevin27 »

Kevin27 wrote:
nioubie wrote:

Thanks
True, Kevin Put with UID 7873 is my own account, but I have bought the game twice so I gave UID 21945 to my friend Jelle Bienkens, that's why I want to change the name from Jack Sparrow to Jelle Bienkens.
Thanks for changing BTW :D
Kevin27

Post by Kevin27 »

nioubie wrote:

Thanks
Also, is there a way I can ask for a license for the UID 21945 account? I tried to ask it several times on the forum but without succes, he just wants to start off racing like the junior 125's etc.
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

k