Brushes for Earth Sculptor

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
Trevor
Crushed Dissenter
Team: 21 Savage

Brushes for Earth Sculptor

Post by Trevor »

I was watching one of Mitch's Twitch live streams on Earth Sculptor and i was wondering if someone could send me their Brush files because i didn't get a brush file with Earth Sculptor i have a awesome set-up on a 2025x2025 and I can't figure out Photoshop so i need the brushes. :D
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Re: Brushes for Earth Sculptor

Post by Jeremy150 »

Yeah, I need some too. Or maybe atleast a tutorial on how to make good ones for jumps? :D
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

watch pulses tutorials on earth sculptor he goes int o photoshop at some point and makes gradients for jumps
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
Jeremy150

Post by Jeremy150 »

I'm not talking about gradients. I mean actual brushes to form jumps in earth sculptor
attacker5
Team: Ub e moh tow

Post by attacker5 »

Make a gradient from top to bottom, hit ctrl+m and adjust the curves to form a rolling single, can form almost anything from that.
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

yea cuz u can use the gradients and save them as .png and put them in the brushes folder for earth sculptor but u gota have the full version i think
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
Jeremy150

Post by Jeremy150 »

MotoX745 wrote:yea cuz u can use the gradients and save them as .png and put them in the brushes folder for earth sculptor but u gota have the full version i think
How would I go about putting the .png into earthsculptor? I have the full version
Trevor
Crushed Dissenter
Team: 21 Savage

Post by Trevor »

Ok, I've got it... I am just having trouble with doubles. :lol: I can do everything but doubles.