Trackinfo

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
ehm24
Team: Used to be Factory

Trackinfo

Post by ehm24 »

what do I name use for the new .trackinfo's like pala, country fair and stuff what are they or how do I find out how to name them?
pulse

Re: Trackinfo

Post by pulse »

so you go to the track in singleplayer and type /savetrackinfo
ehm24

Post by ehm24 »

thanks man :)
pulse

Post by pulse »

no prob
ehm24

Post by ehm24 »

dammit, alright well when I go into the game I get it, but now I go in to serverargs and place it exactly how it supposed to be named and it says it can't find it, I tried to test it by using one of the .trackinfos' included within the mxsever and that worked but the track that are not included don't work.. ahh what do I do?
pulse

Post by pulse »

ehm24 wrote:dammit, alright well when I go into the game I get it, but now I go in to serverargs and place it exactly how it supposed to be named and it says it can't find it, I tried to test it by using one of the .trackinfos' included within the mxsever and that worked but the track that are not included don't work.. ahh what do I do?
once you saved the .trackinfo file it will be saved in your C:\Users\(BlackGuy) name\AppData\Local\MX Simulator. Then you put the track info file in the folder of your server where ALL the trackinfo files are. Then you open the text and type (Where ever your server folder is)\trackinfo\sx2012r04oakland.trackinfo.
ehm24

Post by ehm24 »

Sweeeeeet, thanks man!
grabow312

Post by grabow312 »

having troubles saving trackinfo files to my PC..... I went into the game and typed in /savetrackinfo .... and it looks like it worked but I cannot find the file on the PC anywhere ... any help is appreciated
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

grabow312 wrote:having troubles saving trackinfo files to my PC..... I went into the game and typed in /savetrackinfo .... and it looks like it worked but I cannot find the file on the PC anywhere ... any help is appreciated
In you MX Sim personal folder... it'll be trackname.trackinfo
amoney151
Team: Privateer

Post by amoney151 »

I'm trying to save the new Washougal track info, but I can't get the dialogue screen to show up where you type /savetrackinfo
mxsisboss

Post by mxsisboss »

Press t for talk :wink:
cr500zd wrote:is there anyway that 500cc bikes will be put into the game?
jlv wrote:I'd say it will definitely happen at some point. Not any time soon though.
John725
Team: KMDC

Post by John725 »

Ive looked in my local app data theres no mx Folder, and i dont have a personal folder, but i have the full game, help appriciated :cry: :D
MARSHALL226
Team: Privateer

Post by MARSHALL226 »

for stair way to heaven trackinfo is not the right kinda file :x