problem timing gates

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
thomasherniote
Team: pas d’équipe

problem timing gates

Post by thomasherniote »

Hello, I have a problem.
When I place my timing gates on the track, the coordinates do not go into the "timing_gates" folder of my track.
I have a second problem, when I put "statues" and "bilboard" in the files of my track I do not voice them on the trac editor, even by changing the coordinates with "notpad ++".

If can help me thank you.

sorry my english is bad, i'm french.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: problem timing gates

Post by jlv »

Sounds like you're editing files in "C:\Program Files (x86)\MX Simulator". The files the track editor saves are in "%localappdata%\MX Simulator".

("%localappdata%" should automatically expand to "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\" where <username> is your username.)
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
thomasherniote

Post by thomasherniote »

the files I edit are in "Data (D :) \ Mx simulator \ my track, then the timing file gates.
The "Decals and Tile info" work.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

thomasherniote wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:26 pm the files I edit are in "Data (D :) \ Mx simulator \ my track, then the timing file gates.
The "Decals and Tile info" work.
That explains why it's not working. The game saves in "%localappdata%\MX Simulator".
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
thomasherniote

Post by thomasherniote »

thank you for your help, it works.