MatRob's SX Template

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
MatRob14
Team: Dad

MatRob's SX Template

Post by MatRob14 »

Hey All,
Been stuffing around in Photoshop learning how to build jump gradients in there for sim.
I came across a post from vortexracingleader who had a post on making gradients for sim and it got me thinking to have a crack myself.
I've put together a couple of PSD's with all the most common obstacles and jump spacing's you would find on a normal SX track.
I'm still very new to this so if anyone has feedback it would be greatly appreciated.
There are 2 folders, one for a 1025x1025 Map and one for a 2049x2049 Map, each with there own terrain.hf file ( should only be used as a base start may need slight tweaking ).
Its pretty straight forward to use, each jump/obstacle is a layer in the PSD, for instants, If you want your whoops to be smaller, simply adjust your layer opacity lower. The same works for the other way, if you want them bigger just duplicate the layer onto of its self.
When you have your track all layed out just save it out as a PNG and name it terrain and drag that into your blank track folder.
It might be a little tricky for someone new to get their head around but I'm More than happy to help answer any questions where i can for people wanting to learn.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rz-PaF ... sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uTkH6X ... sp=sharing

Cheers Mat
If you love what I do you can donate to the cause.

PayPal - matrobinson15@gmail.com
white327
Team: MotoPro GFX

Re: MatRob's SX Template

Post by white327 »

Legend. Thanks Mat!
cnigrin285
Team: Boots House

Post by cnigrin285 »

Thank you matt. I appreciate all you been doing for the community recently!!
baker

Post by baker »

Bossss! :D
Hyldig
Team: Disrupt Decals

Post by Hyldig »

how do you see the jumps in game in the track editor?

my discord is this if you can help: ๐“—๐“ค๐“ก๐“ฃ๐“˜๐“– ๐“—๐“จ๐“›๐““๐“˜๐“–#0792