Track Statues

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
MatRob14
Team: Dad

Track Statues

Post by MatRob14 »

Does anyone know why certain track statues are not visible in track editor mode ? There in the game because i can see them but when ever i go editor mode to move them or add more they are not visible. I used to use a straight line to do all my tuff blocks / fences but now for some reason i cant see the line in editor as well as a heap of other statues.
Cheers
If you love what I do you can donate to the cause.

PayPal - matrobinson15@gmail.com
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Track Statues

Post by jlv »

Do you mean the wireframes? I made them optional in a recent snapshot. There's a button to turn them back on in statue mode.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

MatRob14 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:01 am Does anyone know why certain track statues are not visible in track editor mode ? There in the game because i can see them but when ever i go editor mode to move them or add more they are not visible. I used to use a straight line to do all my tuff blocks / fences but now for some reason i cant see the line in editor as well as a heap of other statues.
Cheers
If you're using a seq file where you have alphas and wireframes are turned off that could be what jlv means by if you have wireframes turned off it wouldn't be possible to see them in the editor when they're alpha'd.

Other than that, I can't seem to figure a reason why they'd be showing up in game but not editor. If you have any specifics it might be helpful.
MatRob14
Team: Dad

Post by MatRob14 »

jlv wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:01 am Do you mean the wireframes? I made them optional in a recent snapshot. There's a button to turn them back on in statue mode.
Ahh yes i see the option, hat fixed it, thank you JLV you sexy human.
If you love what I do you can donate to the cause.

PayPal - matrobinson15@gmail.com