James BUBBA Stewart Compound

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
Tom cortvriendt

Re: James BUBBA Stewart Compound

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

would be great online racing, maybe cool idea for 02, if motoboss has different tracks so you can ride races at each supercross track and the outdoor track.. You can switch track to track whole the Time..
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
imrpowers
Team: Privateer

Post by imrpowers »

VACATION :evil: :shock: :x :(
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Tom cortvriendt wrote:would be great online racing, maybe cool idea for 02, if motoboss has different tracks so you can ride races at each supercross track and the outdoor track.. You can switch track to track whole the Time..
I do not know if that is what he is planning on doing. I personally dislike that idea. It is a compound not a supercross race. However that is up to him. I think the mx would be a sure bet to have a separate timing gate, but not each track on it's own.
applerider

Post by applerider »

motoxjeff#7 wrote:
Tom cortvriendt wrote:would be great online racing, maybe cool idea for 02, if motoboss has different tracks so you can ride races at each supercross track and the outdoor track.. You can switch track to track whole the Time..
I do not know if that is what he is planning on doing. I personally dislike that idea. It is a compound not a supercross race. However that is up to him. I think the mx would be a sure bet to have a separate timing gate, but not each track on it's own.
+1
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

?
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
James Cryer
Team: Coyote Yamaha [KAW]

Post by James Cryer »

As far as I know, the MvA track isn't an exactly up-to-date. Instead of there being an off-camber after a rough straight, it is now a double.
MotoFreestylePete wrote:Your all F**kin sluts...
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

James Cryer wrote:As far as I know, the MvA track isn't an exactly up-to-date. Instead of there being an off-camber after a rough straight, it is now a double.
Nothing will ever be exact for that compound, James constantly changes his layout.
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

Jeff you should make a gopro video of both of the sx tracks.
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
Bonair

Post by Bonair »

motoxjeff#7 wrote:
James Cryer wrote:As far as I know, the MvA track isn't an exactly up-to-date. Instead of there being an off-camber after a rough straight, it is now a double.
Nothing will ever be exact for that compound, James constantly changes his layout.
Every 2 months-ish I think. Thats usually how long pros keep the same layout because they ride it so much.
Pikes

Post by Pikes »

yah, sounds about right. I change my track every 3rd month, so my brother and i have 4 tracks a year, we started making the tracks on mxs lately to see what layout would be fun, but you have to up the scale for our 450's. I just put on order in for a 2012 KX450F, to give you guys an idea of what they cost here, it would be $ 10 980.00 or RSA 74 000.00! :lol:
SKERICK
Team: Mick Skezz

Post by SKERICK »

sounds like the silver spoon is polished up nicely ready for your feed.
Pikes

Post by Pikes »

All me baby, at age 22!
WhMx179

Post by WhMx179 »

Pikes wrote:yah, sounds about right. I change my track every 3rd month, so my brother and i have 4 tracks a year, we started making the tracks on mxs lately to see what layout would be fun, but you have to up the scale for our 450's. I just put on order in for a 2012 KX450F, to give you guys an idea of what they cost here, it would be $ 10 980.00 or RSA 74 000.00! :lol:
90% of all of that was completely off topic.
Jester#132

Post by Jester#132 »

WhMx179 wrote:
Pikes wrote:yah, sounds about right. I change my track every 3rd month, so my brother and i have 4 tracks a year, we started making the tracks on mxs lately to see what layout would be fun, but you have to up the scale for our 450's. I just put on order in for a 2012 KX450F, to give you guys an idea of what they cost here, it would be $ 10 980.00 or RSA 74 000.00! :lol:
And a 100% of that was completely off topic, way to be a hypocrit.

(Yea me too, me too, at least I'm not affraid to admit it.. :wink:
"I didn't jump the gate...it musta' flipped back up, after I went over it!?!"
Junior

Post by Junior »

WhMx179 wrote:
Atleast some of it was, and loving the track so far Motoboss!
Skype- Junior-518
Time for the MX Season =)