Grenzganger KTM EXC250

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
TheMotocrossDude
Team: Meh Own Team

Grenzganger KTM EXC250

Post by TheMotocrossDude »

Well... I got bored and i figured out that i wanned to make the grenzganger bike :)
If you dont know who the grenzganger/querly heres a video link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OS5c-At0vA

This pack includes the bike and some grenzganger gear

Puremxs - TheAmazingBoy
MX Simulator Forum - TheMotocrossDude

It not perfect... put its something :P

IF YOU DONT SEE A PHOTO THEN JUST GO TO PUREMXS !!!

Bike Link http://puremxs.com/Bikes/BikeViewer.aspx?BikeID=2693
Motocross For Life, Nothing more to say
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Re: Grenzganger KTM EXC250

Post by Andy_Hack »

Querly's a fag, riding on the property on strangers and f*cking up the reputation of real motocrossers is definitely not cool.
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
TheMotocrossDude

I know, i just made the bike :)
TheMotocrossDude

snm_jacobites
Team: Privateer

Post by snm_jacobites »

Andy_Hack wrote:Querly's a fag, riding on the property on strangers and f*cking up the reputation of real motocrossers is definitely not cool.
umm they are not a motocross group :L...
Beast2013

Post by Beast2013 »

snm_jacobites wrote:
Andy_Hack wrote:Querly's a fag, riding on the property on strangers and f*cking up the reputation of real motocrossers is definitely not cool.
I think Andy know's that... His point is them being d*ck heads doing stupid sh*t makes actual motocross riders look bad (makes people think were all d*ck heads).
snm_jacobites

Post by snm_jacobites »

Beast2013 wrote:
snm_jacobites wrote:
I think Andy know's that... His point is them being d*ck heads doing stupid sh*t makes actual motocross riders look bad (makes people think were all d*ck heads).
What they do is up to them ? there is no need for anybody to call them d*ck head for it, they do what they love? and they dont make motocross look bad at all just because they own a few enduro bike and do wheelies on them does not say they make to sport look bad at all? i am still to come across somebody to say "aww i dont want to ride a dirtbike because i seen that Grenzganger do a wheelie on the internet..." so lets just stop bad mouthing what others do.
ant40c

Post by ant40c »

Are you a teenage girl? And after every sentence you say it as a question? Dude, they are on dirt bikes, people will look at a dirt bike, oh look those might be the same dicks that ripped up our yard. People don't know the differences. And he can do whatever he wants, but we can call him a dick if we want too...
Tonimxer984
Team: TG Films

Post by Tonimxer984 »

Damn they seem really intelligent....
2016 EMF SX 250 Amateur Champion
ShortyMX
Team: Skullcandy

Post by ShortyMX »

snm_jacobites wrote:What they do is up to them ? there is no need for anybody to call them d*ck head for it, they do what they love? and they dont make motocross look bad at all just because they own a few enduro bike and do wheelies on them does not say they make to sport look bad at all? i am still to come across somebody to say "aww i dont want to ride a dirtbike because i seen that Grenzganger do a wheelie on the internet..." so lets just stop bad mouthing what others do.
Everyone in Germany, that has no clue about motocross, imediately thinks about these fucktards when they hear motocross. They think of riders as some hooligans, who destroy nature and just annoy the shit out of everyone- so they will try to sue the next track and will close it... They have no clue of this sport and look like goons. Whenever someone shows up with one of their merchandising products, I just want to punch that guy and give his bike to someone who would really dedicate himself to the sport...
ImageImageImage
mikehunt22

Post by mikehunt22 »

ShortyMX wrote:
snm_jacobites wrote:What they do is up to them ? there is no need for anybody to call them d*ck head for it, they do what they love? and they dont make motocross look bad at all just because they own a few enduro bike and do wheelies on them does not say they make to sport look bad at all? i am still to come across somebody to say "aww i dont want to ride a dirtbike because i seen that Grenzganger do a wheelie on the internet..." so lets just stop bad mouthing what others do.
Everyone in Germany, that has no clue about motocross, imediately thinks about these fucktards when they hear motocross. They think of riders as some hooligans, who destroy nature and just annoy the shit out of everyone- so they will try to sue the next track and will close it... They have no clue of this sport and look like goons. Whenever someone shows up with one of their merchandising products, I just want to punch that guy and give his bike to someone who would really dedicate himself to the sport...
Creiz89
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by Creiz89 »

Please stop annoying us with your stupidity
JNR Motorsports
snm_jacobites

Post by snm_jacobites »

I love how everybody it hating me all because i said nobody has to bad mouth people over it.. and the end of the day i dont want to start any problems with anybody... we all love to ride that all that matters so stop name calling me for something i have said non of it should be taken to heart...
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

I don't hate you, but I think your first reply is bullsh*t.
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like