2021 ME Yamaha + X-Force Handgaurds

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Post Reply
Radar218
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:59 am
Team: VlastMX.com
Location: USA
Contact:

2021 ME Yamaha + X-Force Handgaurds

Post by Radar218 »

Just releasing it for deh peoples who are needy for handgaurds.
Preview: Image
Download https://www.mediafire.com/file/mzm3en7a ... e.saf/file

Scrammed so dont try anything
------------------------

Credits ==========
Julien113 - Yamaha
Martin473 - X-Force
RF Track Crew - Track in Preview
Image
Radar218
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:59 am
Team: VlastMX.com
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: 2021 ME Yamaha + X-Force Handgaurds

Post by Radar218 »

Radar218 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 9:44 pm Just releasing it for deh peoples who are needy for handgaurds.
Preview: Image
Download https://www.mediafire.com/file/mzm3en7a ... e.saf/file

Scrammed so dont try anything
------------------------

Credits ==========
Julien113 - Yamaha
Martin473 - X-Force
RF Track Crew - Track in Preview
Image
Radar218
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:59 am
Team: VlastMX.com
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: 2021 ME Yamaha + X-Force Handgaurds

Post by Radar218 »

sorry. messed that up here preview: https://imgur.com/Zo0bplV
Image
Nolan_13
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:59 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2021 ME Yamaha + X-Force Handgaurds

Post by Nolan_13 »

Image
Radar218
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:59 am
Team: VlastMX.com
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: 2021 ME Yamaha + X-Force Handgaurds

Post by Radar218 »

Nolan_13 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:00 pm Image
thx lol
Image
JamesLayle721
Posts: 500
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:20 pm
Team: JL Designs
Location: Florida

Re: 2021 ME Yamaha + X-Force Handgaurds

Post by JamesLayle721 »

Radar218 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:05 pm
Nolan_13 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:00 pm Image
thx lol
So who gave you the psd to my fox gear huh?
Image
Discord: James Layle#0721
hvpmvp
Posts: 269
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:43 pm
Team: Westeffex
Location: Michigan

Re: 2021 ME Yamaha + X-Force Handgaurds

Post by hvpmvp »

Who said he was the one that did anything with the gear james? It's kinda rich you're getting mad at people for "ripping" yet you're one of the most common rippers in sim rn.
JamesLayle721
Posts: 500
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:20 pm
Team: JL Designs
Location: Florida

Re: 2021 ME Yamaha + X-Force Handgaurds

Post by JamesLayle721 »

hvpmvp wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:25 pm Who said he was the one that did anything with the gear james? It's kinda rich you're getting mad at people for "ripping" yet you're one of the most common rippers in sim rn.
1. Only sold the gear to a couple people.
2. Who would use my gear to make gear for someone else instead of phobiaz.
3. Proof: Image
4. I deleted every single one of my models, skins, and everything else including stuff I have bought. Please shut the fuck up.
Image
Discord: James Layle#0721
JamesLayle721
Posts: 500
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:20 pm
Team: JL Designs
Location: Florida

Re: 2021 ME Yamaha + X-Force Handgaurds

Post by JamesLayle721 »

JamesLayle721 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:29 pm
hvpmvp wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:25 pm Who said he was the one that did anything with the gear james? It's kinda rich you're getting mad at people for "ripping" yet you're one of the most common rippers in sim rn.
1. Only sold the gear to a couple people.
2. Who would use my gear to make gear for someone else instead of phobiaz.
3. Proof: Image
4. I deleted every single one of my models, skins, and everything else including stuff I have bought months ago**. Please shut the fuck up.
Image
Discord: James Layle#0721
Radar218
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:59 am
Team: VlastMX.com
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: 2021 ME Yamaha + X-Force Handgaurds

Post by Radar218 »

JamesLayle721 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:23 pm
Radar218 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:05 pm
Nolan_13 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:00 pm Image
thx lol
So who gave you the psd to my fox gear huh?
who said its urs lmao, its phobiazz
Image
blissy wissy
Posts: 187
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:35 pm
Team: Elusive Graphics

Re: 2021 ME Yamaha + X-Force Handgaurds

Post by blissy wissy »

Nolan_13 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:00 pm Image
sick jms!
Image
a group of men with african american descent reside in the capitol of france
Radar218
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:59 am
Team: VlastMX.com
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: 2021 ME Yamaha + X-Force Handgaurds

Post by Radar218 »

blissy wissy wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 2:43 am
Nolan_13 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:00 pm Image
sick jms!
whats that supposed to mean lel
Image
Nolan_13
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:59 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2021 ME Yamaha + X-Force Handgaurds

Post by Nolan_13 »

JamesLayle721 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:29 pm
hvpmvp wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:25 pm Who said he was the one that did anything with the gear james? It's kinda rich you're getting mad at people for "ripping" yet you're one of the most common rippers in sim rn.
1. Only sold the gear to a couple people.
2. Who would use my gear to make gear for someone else instead of phobiaz.
3. Proof: Image
4. I deleted every single one of my models, skins, and everything else including stuff I have bought. Please shut the fuck up.
Well that's odd you were so rude jumping to conclusions it was your gear he ripped must have had a lot of confidence you were right to do that

This is your gear you made good job looks good
Image

this is the free gear Phobiiaz posted
Image

and umm this definitely is not what you made if you would have took a second to look before jumping to conclusions and being rude you would have saw that he never used your gear
Image
Radar218
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:59 am
Team: VlastMX.com
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: 2021 ME Yamaha + X-Force Handgaurds

Post by Radar218 »

Nolan_13 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:48 am
JamesLayle721 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:29 pm
hvpmvp wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:25 pm Who said he was the one that did anything with the gear james? It's kinda rich you're getting mad at people for "ripping" yet you're one of the most common rippers in sim rn.
1. Only sold the gear to a couple people.
2. Who would use my gear to make gear for someone else instead of phobiaz.
3. Proof: Image
4. I deleted every single one of my models, skins, and everything else including stuff I have bought. Please shut the fuck up.
Well that's odd you were so rude jumping to conclusions it was your gear he ripped must have had a lot of confidence you were right to do that

This is your gear you made good job looks good
Image

this is the free gear Phobiiaz posted
Image

and umm this definitely is not what you made if you would have took a second to look before jumping to conclusions and being rude you would have saw that he never used your gear
Image
thx dude lol
Image
blissy wissy
Posts: 187
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:35 pm
Team: Elusive Graphics

Re: 2021 ME Yamaha + X-Force Handgaurds

Post by blissy wissy »

Radar218 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:31 am
blissy wissy wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 2:43 am
Nolan_13 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:00 pm Image
sick jms!
whats that supposed to mean lel
you exported it wrong
Image
a group of men with african american descent reside in the capitol of france
Post Reply