*** Official "Too dumb to read the forum rules" topic ***

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Levetater
Team: Privateer

Re: community is shit

Post by Levetater »

Pay to play? Cosmetics don't change physics.
Freddy694

Post by Freddy694 »

trace723 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:51 am something no one asked for.
No one asked for your opinion
hvpmvp

Post by hvpmvp »

you must be blind if you don’t see people asking for new models
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

trace723 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:51 am title says it all. when did mx simulator turn into EA? Pay to play? who are these nobodies spending their own personal time trying to charge for a game. if your model's are that good and you deserve to be paid, get a job, sincerely. Fuck off and stop acting like your work is worth something when it's something you chose to do in your free time then show off your dick size by asking money for something no one asked for.
its almost like, you can like, not buy it?
jojodash33
Team: Team ZYN

Post by jojodash33 »

Theres a crazy thing called.. the public bikes that people release.. its pay to create not pay to play
Lancer2004
Team: Shitter

Post by Lancer2004 »

throwback to my community is shit post lmao
Image <-- Discord

Image <-- payson is big brain
Gatlin_Morrow

Post by Gatlin_Morrow »

i dont see you doing anything about it? if its such a big issue why dont you start putting hours into making stuff and release it all free. all im seeing from you is a lot of complaining and not a lot of doing.
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

As somebody who just started making gear, I can tell you it’s not something I would just do all the time forever for free. It’s simply too much work. I know you don’t know a single thing about skinning obviously but trust me it’s a lot.

As for models, I’ve dived into that too, and it’s everything skinning is but x10. The fact people have actually released bike models for free in the past is truly amazing. Go model a single bike part and tell me you think entire bike models should be free. This community is realistically getting a huge discount for the quality we’re getting.

You’re also coming from a 13 year old boys point of view. You have no bills, you have nothing to do but go to school, learn division and play sim. Believe it or not, adults don’t have time to do that bullshit every day 10 hours a day like you do. The free time we get away from working shouldnt be spent working for free…

With this I leave you with a challenge to prove me wrong.

Model and entire bike, and release it for free. If you do this, I’ll never charge for anything I ever create in the future.
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

trace723 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:53 am c'mon keyboard warriors. Tell me how, how do you deserve a penny for something no one asked for? get a job or make it for the love of the game.
Double post, but I gotta ask, where the fuck did you get this goofy ass idea in your head? Buddy, you’re literally asking for content right now by making this post, you’re just mad it’s not free. If every gear creator and modeler went away, you’d be happier than if you had to pay like $10 for a gear psd?

Also? Why don’t you get a job so you can afford said $10 PSD? Making skins and models is hard work and a lot of it, it’s fair to ask for some money in return, especially when their asking price is definitely lower than what it should be for the work put in.
MXHuey335
Team: Galaxy

Post by MXHuey335 »

trace723 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:51 am title says it all. when did mx simulator turn into EA? Pay to play? who are these nobodies spending their own personal time trying to charge for a game. if your model's are that good and you deserve to be paid, get a job, sincerely. Fuck off and stop acting like your work is worth something when it's something you chose to do in your free time then show off your dick size by asking money for something no one asked for.
pipe down George your name legit has gg in it :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen:
YSN 227

PUTING NUMBERS ON BIKES AND GEAR FOR SMALL PRICE

Post by YSN 227 »

hi, I will be putting numbers on gear and bikes for lower prices then usual

IMPORTANT: so I don't have the rider model jre v2, I only have the 2 pasta one so unless you wanna buy jre v2 model the 2 pasta one is all I have so I cant help you.

IMPORTANT NO.2: I am not creating gear in just putting numbers on and throwing already made ones in game

PRICES
if you have a design already but cant put it on the bike or character in game I can do that for $5 Canadian

if you cant put numbers on or put it in game that will cost $7 Canadian

WHERE I DO BUISNESS
i do business through discord and pay on paypal

my discord is YSN 227#7066 ( the #7066 might not be part of it idk look it up like that)

money translation/exchange rate

$5 CAD= $3.67 USD, $3.48 EUR, $5.46 AUD, and $3.07 GPB

$7 CAD= $5.14 USD, $4.88 EUR, $7.65 AUD, and $4.30 GPB

IF I DIDNT GET YOUR EXCHANGE RATE IM SORRY JUST GO LOOK IT UP

if you have any question i will be answering in the forums. also yes, if there is no where me saying that im not doing it anymore it still means im doing it, you will see a comment saying that im not doing it anymore or the post will be deleted if im not doing this anymore. so no need to ask if i am still doing this.

IT MIGHT TAKE ME A FEW DAYS FOR ME TO RESPOND SO JUST HOLD YER HORSES THERE BUDDY GUY!!!!

so yeah hope I can do business with ya :-)
stonley_designs1

Re: PUTING NUMBERS ON BIKES AND GEAR FOR SMALL PRICE

Post by stonley_designs1 »

I do all of it 1$ more cheap so dm me , Stanley_designs#5868
Previous work : https://discord.gg/qNYFbJxQ
YSN 227

Post by YSN 227 »

stonley_designs1 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:36 pm I do all of it 1$ more cheap so dm me , Stanley_designs#5868
bruh what the hell why are you saying that im doing business here dont promote you thing on my post
YSN 227

Post by YSN 227 »

stonley_designs1 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:36 pm I do all of it 1$ more cheap so dm me , Stanley_designs#5868
actually wait that guy has cheap skins, to be honest I kind of want to buy something from him. i gues go check this dude out then instead of me
GavinPine

Making Gear For Cheap

Post by GavinPine »

Making Gear For Cheap DM me on discord Voltx#6806