[TEMPLATE] 2K13 Kawasaki KX250F and KX450F

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: [TEMPLATE] 2K13 Kawasaki KX250F and KX450F

Post by Pumaxcs »

Problem is hardly the creators being selfish. They made it and have every right to do whatever it is they please with it being release it or keep it private. The problem with this community is lack of respect to those who create because we are all entitled to the work that they start and we expect them to finish and present it to us. They moment we can start appreciating the work they do and not just the final product it would make them more open to want to do things for us because creators create for enjoyment and appreciation, not because you want it.

I have no dog in the fight between Andy and JvdL so I have no comment on who is right or who is wrong but I will saw that the moment I saw the Facebook post I knew it wouldn't be a week before JvdL would pull out and leave again. This community can't get over their own ego's enough to have anything nice and doubt it will anytime soon.

*Disclaimer, every comment in this post had no name or group attached to it when writing. If you read this and think that I'm accusing you it is of your own doing. I know nothing of the situation or its past.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

This has been taken to PM

O'hagan, covered what I would say roughly. Andy could have been mad and still kept quite as you all sore.

Yes this community sucks and I dislike most of you small time posters, don't take it personal you just act like spoilt kids who expect everything on a silver (Or Diamond) platter.

On this note, I didn't think I was Andys friend and I also thought he died after I told him I was going to marry Emma but it's good that you're alive =)
Hi
Fro77
Team: TBR

Post by Fro77 »

Thanks for the Kawasaki template JVDL!

Oh and what do you have that is unreleased that you were gonna share?!?!?!?
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.
James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

brandonmx wrote:In my opinion we just need to release our stuf to get the comunity back and (most) creators are to selfish
Soooo what are you going to be releasing then? Get this community back yo.
Yung Kryp
Team: www.C4Designs.co

Post by Yung Kryp »

HOW ABOUT EVERYONE STOPS COMPLAINING AND THANK EVERYBODY TO EVERYONE WHO WORKED ON THIS MODEL THANKS GG
2015 FAMmx Racetech Spring SX Series 250 Pro Champion
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

Yung Kryp wrote:HOW ABOUT EVERYONE STOPS COMPLAINING AND THANK EVERYBODY TO EVERYONE WHO WORKED ON THIS MODEL THANKS GG
That's what we're trying to do?? You lost lil cookie.
Hi
silverskate
Team: BikeGraphix

Post by silverskate »

in my opinion most people who are complaining are those that had the template and authorization to use the KAWASAKI the ANDY
vortexracingleader
Team: MotoRAD

Post by vortexracingleader »

brandonmx wrote:In my opinion we just need to release our stuf to get the comunity back and (most) creators are to selfish
Alright, first off its the creators decision to release his or hers source files, not the community to bitch and moan about the said files when it doesnt get released, people are so ungrateful when it comes to things like that, if you really wanted a template that bad, make one yourself, people who make things like this spend months and months on there models/tracks/templates what ever it may be , they dont need to release a single thing to the community. they are doing it because they are trying to be nice, i understand while jvdl doesnt want to do anything with the community when everyone is selfish and bitches about things like this, honestly people need to be happy if anything gets released. it irritates me when people say things like this. and there is no way to get this community back by simply releasing thigns, if anything i wouldnt be surprised if no one released anything again, just be happy that something got released.... but to get back on topic, amazing job with the bike JVDL and P2sta glad to see you released this.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Yung Kryp wrote:GG
gay gay
JGeorge22
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Bad Bitches

Post by JGeorge22 »

template sucks just like my graphics
Yung Kryp
Team: www.C4Designs.co

Post by Yung Kryp »

barrington314 wrote:
Yung Kryp wrote:GG
gay gay
rekt
2015 FAMmx Racetech Spring SX Series 250 Pro Champion
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

JvdL wrote:Those parts used are imported from my previous CRF for MX vs ATV modelled on 2009. Would be quite unlikely you modelled those.
On a totally unrelated note, I just went and looked for the files of this bike when it was first put in MXS, and then played REV. I think it's funny seeing the Kawi skin on that model considering how close the current rear end of it is to the old Honda. Almost like seeing into the future :lol:.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Thanks for helping out the community, whichever person helped and did/did not get credit.

I'm sure there's a few hundred people who will spend hours riding this thing - That's all that matters at the end of the day.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Jsemmens1997
Team: Stance Moto

Post by Jsemmens1997 »

Mikey wrote:Thanks for helping out the community, whichever person helped and did/did not get credit.

I'm sure there's a few hundred people who will spend hours riding this thing - That's all that matters at the end of the day.
Perfectly said my friend. :D
I know i will be 1 of many people that will enjoy this model.
brandonmx
Team: WP Suspension

Post by brandonmx »

exactly