JreV2 rider model [not free]

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Jre
Team: squid

JreV2 rider model [not free]

Post by Jre »

Hi guys!

As the rider model I've been working on has been out for a while now, it's probably time to tell it here on the forums as well!
Also I was thinking that most of the people doesn't need the fancy render version so I split the pack to be more affordable for the mainstream.
PANTS UV FIXED!

For 40usd you get:

PSD including the "180 race" gear with 2018 colorways
BLEND for the GAME model
JM files

For 100usd you get:

All the stuff above ^^
+The render version, with a complete control rig for animation and posing for renders. Also the model is more realistic due to the advanced skeleton and its mechanics that allows better body shape.
See how it works: https://youtu.be/leLoh9e8rWs

NOTICE:
The p2sta skins will not work with the new rider model due to the body shapes being so different. Would be pointless to make it "just work" instead of making it to look as good as possible. Visual upgrading is the main purpose of this rider model project.
However, as the UV layout is pretty similar to p2sta's, I believe that certain things like logo layers can be re-used for skinning this model.

RULES:
1. You are allowed to use this for your team. I would be happy if everyone could scram the files but It's not a requirement. (How to easily Scram files in no time http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... =37731)
2. You are not Allowed to:
*Share the PSD, blend file, Saved PNG files or JM files with anyone. JM files And saved pngs is obviously okay to share as long as it's in a team pack (No Public gear version please.)
*Resell or Use to trade for other Paid for Content

How to get the model?
Send me a PM or a message on My Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/JreMXS

Thanks in advance!
Jre

Re: JreV2 rider model [not free]

Post by Jre »

By the way, a helmet will be not included. The awesome helmet there is made by Alex Tee.
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

The amount of time you put into this model is very well worth the money for us. Very high quality stuff right here. Congratulations Jre.

Just have a couple of points:
- Are your Alpinestars boots incluided in any of packs as you incluided them in the originaly release?
- Would you mind uploading a .scram version of the rider itself to just see how it looks playing in third person?
- If we want someone to make us a gear, can we share the files with the creator? Ex: Silverskate or any other one.

Thanks.
Alex V111#1017
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

This is pretty awesome. May purchase sometime in the future. Good work.
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
Jre

Post by Jre »

VUSTTOS wrote:The amount of time you put into this model is very well worth the money for us. Very high quality stuff right here. Congratulations Jre.

Just have a couple of points:
1. Are your Alpinestars boots incluided in any of packs as you incluided them in the originaly release?
2. Would you mind uploading a .scram version of the rider itself to just see how it looks playing in third person?
3. If we want someone to make us a gear, can we share the files with the creator? Ex: Silverskate or any other one.

Thanks.
Thanks!
1. Yes, the boots are in the pack. I don't even have any other boots to throw there lol.
2. Not very interested in the idea. here's one shot that might give you advice how it looks:

3. I think I have to allow that or it's going to be pretty hard for the artist to do any good job.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

VUSTTOS wrote:- Would you mind uploading a .scram version of the rider itself to just see how it looks playing in third person?
MV runs this model so you can test one of our sets out or watch this video :wink:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwBYXaz_VKs
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

wait so if you already bought the boots, can you take off the 35 so i don't have to buy them twice??
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

Atom6246 wrote:vid
I like how it looks from behind! Nice lap tho.
Alex V111#1017
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

VUSTTOS wrote:I like how it looks from behind! Nice lap tho.
Yeah it takes a lil to get used to but worth it. I cant use P2sta's anymore.
And thank you :)
Jre

Post by Jre »

Oh wow,

Well, I'm not happy with charging high prices (wheels saf being 10 at lowest made people happy to buy), and I'm really trying to make things cheaper for the mainstream. It will not work if I keep the rider model price back at 100, so I have to lower all of the prices for my stuff now at the same time.
This is (unfortunately) how it works, you buy a product and see it discounted after month or two. Probably even the next day, when the new comes out.

Also after six years of creating content for the community, I think it's getting to the end soon. Just not enough free time, added to the fact that this game doesn't offer the right kind of challenge to develop my 3D skills further anymore.

So answering to dawsonsleeper's question, here is the new prices for the stuff I've made so far:

Wheels: (still 10-30 depending on the file combo, because they are very popular)
CR250: 30
Boots for p2sta model: 20
The rider model with boots: 40 (20 for the boot owners)

You can see there that the prices are not 100% logical but they need to be lowered to the level where more people can happily buy them.

If I'm going to do some models or whatever in future, all of the payments will be asked as a donation and the model will be released for public after the certain amount. It will save nerves and time, and more people will be happy. Though, the projects will be very minimal if I do some, so the goal will be easy to reach. I believe there already is something to reveal soon on the track modding side. Just need a bit more time to finish it to the point where it can be shared for use.

Now I just leave this here and go sleeping, you guys can decide to buy some of the stuff above or not. It's all up to you. This is kind of a clearance now and I apologize if you have bought something that is suddenly a bit cheaper! :)

Cheers
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Jre wrote:Also after six years of creating content for the community, I think it's getting to the end soon. Just not enough free time, added to the fact that this game doesn't offer the right kind of challenge to develop my 3D skills further anymore.
Bower946
Team: IG: @Moto.Fails

Post by Bower946 »

Jre wrote: Also after six years of creating content for the community, I think it's getting to the end soon. Just not enough free time, added to the fact that this game doesn't offer the right kind of challenge to develop my 3D skills further anymore.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Jre wrote: So answering to dawsonsleeper's question, here is the new prices for the stuff I've made so far:

The rider model with boots: 40 (20 for the boot owners)
thank you. will be hearing from me soon :D :D
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Mcguire103
Team: Privateer

Post by Mcguire103 »

Super inspiring. Thanks for all of your hard work man.
Jim Kinson
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Jim Kinson »

Jre wrote:Also after six years of creating content for the community, I think it's getting to the end soon. Just not enough free time, added to the fact that this game doesn't offer the right kind of challenge to develop my 3D skills further anymore.