PSD GEAR ALPINESTAR 2021 (Special Edition) !

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Freddy694

Re: PSD GEAR ALPINESTAR 2021 (Special Edition) !

Post by Freddy694 »

JamesLayle721 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:53 am
Freddy694 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:42 am Imagine Being so sensitive you cant take some critisism lmao, you aint gonna get better if no1 tells you your stuff is bad. Just look at pobiiaz, ive given him more shit than anyone else and that man has turned it into motivation to learn, instead of crying he’s asked for help and advice to improve, and his stuff has gotten much better in a short amount of time. So it’s easy to realise what people do it because they enjoy it and what people do it for the money... Most of the people i critique gets a discord message with ways to improve. Also I find it funny how you try to stand behind people for selling stuff on free released psds where they have painted out a different brand design lmao... embarrassing mate. Also maybe check what ur going into next time instead of helping your fellow rippers
"Criticism" isn't criticism, your just a bully.
Freddy694 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:42 am into motivation to learn, instead of crying he’s asked for help and advice to improve
Even though when I asked you, you didn't help. Not needing it anymore but when I was trying to improve, I get told no. :roll:
If thats what a bully is then everyone Would be bullied everyday in their lives lmao...
When you sent that massage i was at lunch brake at work, some people might not have all day by the pc you know.
And i might not wanna help a ripper either.
Tanner_scott46
Team: Cycle North

Post by Tanner_scott46 »

Freddy694 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:42 am
JamesLayle721 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:52 pm
JamesLayle721 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:41 pm
Didn't know the gear was ripped at the time I just got the link and put it onto the forums for people to avoid dumb adfly. Also, I've been wanting to say this to you for a long time, your not the fucking gear/skin police. You judge everyones gear when they are just starting out and usually say something along the lines of "put more time into your gear then it would look better". Its good advice but when skinners just start out making gear they don't understand how to make gear the "proper' or "good" way. Even to this day I do not know how to make good gear, but my point is that you act so rude and disrespectful to new gear makers just because you are 'the best' at making gear. Stop commenting on others gear releases because every single comment you make is negative and not influencing others to make more and get better.

Heres a compilation of freddy talking shit/negative to gear and skin creators :D
Freddy694 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:06 am
Insured good quality at least :?
Freddy694 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:36 pm
and this is what seperates the actual good skinmakers/contentmakers from the guys that just take some free work and paint a little on it...
put time into ur stuff and make the gear urself and u will see actual good feedback.
Freddy694 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:47 pm learn how to make your own norms, this is made off a seven base and should definitely not be sold!
Freddy694 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:41 am no offense but you could try to make a custom norm for the gear, for ex fox norm on the fxr gloves dosent look too good.
and when the colored seams dont line up with the norm seams it looks a bit off lol.
Freddy694 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:51 am U Missed This :oops:
Imagine Being so sensitive you cant take some critisism lmao, you aint gonna get better if no1 tells you your stuff is bad. Just look at pobiiaz, ive given him more shit than anyone else and that man has turned it into motivation to learn, instead of crying he’s asked for help and advice to improve, and his stuff has gotten much better in a short amount of time. So it’s easy to realise what people do it because they enjoy it and what people do it for the money... Most of the people i critique gets a discord message with ways to improve. Also I find it funny how you try to stand behind people for selling stuff on free released psds where they have painted out a different brand design lmao... embarrassing mate. Also maybe check what ur going into next time instead of helping your fellow rippers :roll:
HEHE atleast he has good gear to back his critizism james. sheeeesh
Motospun

Post by Motospun »

JamesLayle721 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:41 pm
Freddy694 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:07 pm
Yeah James good job spreading the ripped stuff and making mediafire links for them
Didn't know the gear was ripped at the time I just got the link and put it onto the forums for people to avoid dumb adfly. Also, I've been wanting to say this to you for a long time, your not the fucking gear/skin police. You judge everyones gear when they are just starting out and usually say something along the lines of "put more time into your gear then it would look better". Its good advice but when skinners just start out making gear they don't understand how to make gear the "proper' or "good" way. Even to this day I do not know how to make good gear, but my point is that you act so rude and disrespectful to new gear makers just because you are 'the best' at making gear. Stop commenting on others gear releases because every single comment you make is negative and not influencing others to make more and get better.
Jeez, I can hear your tears hitting the keyboard as you typed this. You don't deserve a participation award just because you tried really hard. If your gear sucks then there's nothing wrong with someone pointing it out. You may not like his delivery but it doesn't make him wrong. How do you expect any new gear makers to learn how to make good gear when all you do is tell them their normless shiny butter looking gear looks great? Someone telling you that your stuff looks like trash should motivate you to improve. I know you're familiar with my videos on YouTube. Wanna know how they got to be how they are? I got shit talked for how bad they were, took them down, and tried again until they were good. Doesn't seem like you're interested in making good gear, and you're just looking for everyone to tell you it looks sick so you can feel good. One day you're gonna meet a real bully and wish you learned how to handle it. If you're this sensitive then maybe the internet isn't for you.
Dashypoo
Team: BROKE DADS RACING

Post by Dashypoo »

Tanner_scott46 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:17 pm
Freddy694 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:42 am
JamesLayle721 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:52 pm
Heres a compilation of freddy talking shit/negative to gear and skin creators :D

Imagine Being so sensitive you cant take some critisism lmao, you aint gonna get better if no1 tells you your stuff is bad. Just look at pobiiaz, ive given him more shit than anyone else and that man has turned it into motivation to learn, instead of crying he’s asked for help and advice to improve, and his stuff has gotten much better in a short amount of time. So it’s easy to realise what people do it because they enjoy it and what people do it for the money... Most of the people i critique gets a discord message with ways to improve. Also I find it funny how you try to stand behind people for selling stuff on free released psds where they have painted out a different brand design lmao... embarrassing mate. Also maybe check what ur going into next time instead of helping your fellow rippers :roll:
HEHE atleast he has good gear to back his critizism james. sheeeesh
What he said Freddy can make some mean ass gear
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

JamesLayle721 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:53 am
Freddy694 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:42 am Imagine Being so sensitive you cant take some critisism lmao, you aint gonna get better if no1 tells you your stuff is bad. Just look at pobiiaz, ive given him more shit than anyone else and that man has turned it into motivation to learn, instead of crying he’s asked for help and advice to improve, and his stuff has gotten much better in a short amount of time. So it’s easy to realise what people do it because they enjoy it and what people do it for the money... Most of the people i critique gets a discord message with ways to improve. Also I find it funny how you try to stand behind people for selling stuff on free released psds where they have painted out a different brand design lmao... embarrassing mate. Also maybe check what ur going into next time instead of helping your fellow rippers
"Criticism" isn't criticism, your just a bully.
Freddy694 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:42 am into motivation to learn, instead of crying he’s asked for help and advice to improve
Even though when I asked you, you didn't help. Not needing it anymore but when I was trying to improve, I get told no. :roll:
Prolly cuz of the name you've given urself lol, he was happy to help me with plenty of things