2022 TLD GP & VOX

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
pbjfilms
Team: Privateer

2022 TLD GP & VOX

Post by pbjfilms »

No one asked for it but I made it
It is not perfect so if you show me proof of buying jre psd I will send you psd for free :D

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qTV7up ... sp=sharing

Gear included:
SE PRO- VOX
GP- Racing Stripe, Camo, and Honda Gears
Lancer2004
Team: Shitter

Re: 2022 TLD GP & VOX

Post by Lancer2004 »

Having proof of purchasing the JRE model doesn't really apply anymore since you can just buy any boots made for JRE and use those, always best to just leave the PSD link for everyone
Image <-- Discord

Image <-- payson is big brain
hvpmvp

Post by hvpmvp »

Lancer2004 wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:37 pm Having proof of purchasing the JRE model doesn't really apply anymore since you can just buy any boots made for JRE and use those, always best to just leave the PSD link for everyone
This is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever read you say.
Freddy694

Post by Freddy694 »

Lancer2004 wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:37 pm Having proof of purchasing the JRE model doesn't really apply anymore since you can just buy any boots made for JRE and use those, always best to just leave the PSD link for everyone
Wtf is this lmao, you buy the boots model not the rider model.
That means you have to buy the rider model of jre and then buy the boots model from whatever creator made those. The aftermarket boot creator dont have permission to send the rider model with the boot model. So no thats very incorrect and you need to pay for both models to have the rights to use them.
Bower946
Team: IG: @Moto.Fails

Post by Bower946 »

Think of it this way. You simply cannot buy a cutout for a bike and get the entire bike psd for free. believe it or not it doesn't work like that, and this is the exact same situation.
Lancer2004

Post by Lancer2004 »

Freddy694 wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:16 pm
That means you have to buy the rider model of jre and then buy the boots model from whatever creator made those. The aftermarket boot creator dont have permission to send the rider model with the boot model. So no thats very incorrect and you need to pay for both models to have the rights to use them.
ok yeah I see what u mean. I think I was mainly thinking of PSD wise and JM's. They can't send the blender file, that I know. What I think I was trying to say was that if he didn't just put the JRE boots on the PSD, then he would be fine. But if he did put the JRE boots on the PSD, then I can see why he needs proof of purchase. I see where I went wrong
Image <-- Discord

Freddy694

Post by Freddy694 »

Lancer2004 wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:26 pm
ok yeah I see what u mean. I think I was mainly thinking of PSD wise and JM's. They can't send the blender file, that I know. What I think I was trying to say was that if he didn't just put the JRE boots on the PSD, then he would be fine. But if he did put the JRE boots on the PSD, then I can see why he needs proof of purchase. I see where I went wrong
No he just dont want to send the gear to people that dont have permission to use jre rider model. Even if they have bought some boots or not. As long as you dont own the rider model you shouldnt have access to the model in ps or blender.

But i know its hard for a person like you to understand whats wrong or not since you think ripping aint bad.
Lancer2004

Post by Lancer2004 »

Freddy694 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:09 am

No he just dont want to send the gear to people that dont have permission to use jre rider model. Even if they have bought some boots or not. As long as you dont own the rider model you shouldnt have access to the model in ps or blender.

But i know its hard for a person like you to understand whats wrong or not since you think ripping aint bad.
I do think ripping is bad dumbass, but it ain't my fault when someone else sends me shit
Image <-- Discord

Freddy694

Post by Freddy694 »

Lancer2004 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:39 pm
Freddy694 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:09 am

I do think ripping is bad dumbass, but it ain't my fault when someone else sends me shit
No its definitely not but it’s ur fault for downloading the things someone send you