2003 Stock RM125 Release

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Re: 2003 Stock RM125 Release

Post by Boblob801 »

Yeah, but a number of communities died following paid mod content. People used to use modding games as a portfolio. MXS was at its peak when everything was free and people were ripping everything they could get their hands on, the golden days 8)
Hi
CatfishMcStevenson
Team: Slowie Films

Post by CatfishMcStevenson »

so youre telling me that on a $40 game... an older themed model is worth $150? and im stupid for thinking that the price is undreasonable? yeah... im the idiot... lol. id download shitty ass mesx before id pay $150 for and old themed model. now if i had a team and i played the game seriously, it may be a cool investment. but thats a small community that would fulfill your unrealistic expectations of money there.
Hayden_Scott
Team: District D|Brainsick

Post by Hayden_Scott »

CatfishMcStevenson wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:40 am so youre telling me that on a $40 game... an older themed model is worth $150? and im stupid for thinking that the price is undreasonable? yeah... im the idiot... lol. id download shitty ass mesx before id pay $150 for and old themed model. now if i had a team and i played the game seriously, it may be a cool investment. but thats a small community that would fulfill your unrealistic expectations of money there.
This guy acting like he got a gun to his head to buy the damn model... If it doesnt match your price range dont buy it. You should also try and model a full bike then you can speak on what is a reasonable price
Spark
Team: Spark Gang

Post by Spark »

Hayden_Scott wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:08 pm
CatfishMcStevenson wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:40 am so youre telling me that on a $40 game... an older themed model is worth $150? and im stupid for thinking that the price is undreasonable? yeah... im the idiot... lol. id download shitty ass mesx before id pay $150 for and old themed model. now if i had a team and i played the game seriously, it may be a cool investment. but thats a small community that would fulfill your unrealistic expectations of money there.
This guy acting like he got a gun to his head to buy the damn model... If it doesnt match your price range dont buy it. You should also try and model a full bike then you can speak on what is a reasonable price
Completely agree with Hayden, if its too much then just don't buy it or make it yourself, no reason to bash him its his work... he makes the price of the model not you. And sim models are considerably cheaper than stuff on 3d model websites that are not even as quality as some of the sim creators.
Lancer2004
Team: Shitter

Post by Lancer2004 »

sadly things don't come cheap in sim, but trust me, this argument isn't something you'd win, i've tried this a couple years ago
Image <-- Discord

Image <-- payson is big brain
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

This is so pretty I'm almost in tears. Amazing work.
vortexracingleader
Team: MotoRAD

Post by vortexracingleader »

Thank you :) i appreciate the feedback and comments !