2023 CRF

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Blake_901

Re: 2023 CRF

Post by Blake_901 »

IsaiahDickerson60 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:44 pm
BcMxKx37 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:45 am yeah guys lets complain about to the only guy releasing quality models consistently, if isaiah leaves model releases will be rare and not of this quality
LC better + Ratio
MightyMii
Team: Privateer

Post by MightyMii »

Good shit mate
IsaiahDickerson60
Team: Tegridy

Post by IsaiahDickerson60 »

https://discord.gg/enVC9ABw
Be sure to join my new model Discord for more help and info!
Mxkid823
Team: SPINC

Post by Mxkid823 »

Link to dc doesn't work
2019 BRMXS Amat Supercross Part 1 [NA] 450SX Champion
3 - rF Amateur [NA] SX Wins (Oakland & Houston 2019; Atlanta 2020)
1 - MXSEMF Amateur [NA] SX Win (Minneapolis 2019)
Chance
Team: Privateer

Post by Chance »

Mxkid823 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:54 pm Link to dc doesn't work
https://discord.gg/j6Nd79JE3q
CatfishMcStevenson
Team: Slowie Films

Post by CatfishMcStevenson »

$150? you can gfys for that. stingy people are whats giving people a bad taste in this game. im sure honda gave the ok to replicate and sell their designs.
DylanMecalis

Post by DylanMecalis »

CatfishMcStevenson wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:03 am $150? you can gfys for that. stingy people are whats giving people a bad taste in this game. im sure honda gave the ok to replicate and sell their designs.
Yeah $150 for 250 and 450 engines with the blend file, $80 for just either psd. At least there is a guy making updated models for the game rn, if you don't wanna pay just make one yourself ig.
Spark
Team: Spark Gang

Post by Spark »

CatfishMcStevenson wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:03 am $150? you can gfys for that. stingy people are whats giving people a bad taste in this game. im sure honda gave the ok to replicate and sell their designs.
you are the same kid hating on Damien's RM125 post, buddy if you cant afford the model then dont run it nobody is forcing you to buy anything 8)
and its easy for you to say "stingy people" when you have know idea how anything works, it takes years to understand how modeling works and to sell stuff knowing its going to be ripped on top of that
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

CatfishMcStevenson wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:03 am im sure honda gave the ok to replicate and sell their designs.
I've always wondered about this. Has anyone ever gotten into trouble for selling replica stuff?
Alex V111#1017
IsaiahDickerson60
Team: Tegridy

Post by IsaiahDickerson60 »

I didn't make a Honda. I made my CRF
Lancer2004
Team: Shitter

Post by Lancer2004 »

VUSTTOS wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:31 pm
CatfishMcStevenson wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:03 am im sure honda gave the ok to replicate and sell their designs.
I've always wondered about this. Has anyone ever gotten into trouble for selling replica stuff?
no, no one really gets in trouble for making replica stuff, most of these companies just do not care, and or think it's cool to see some people recreate their products for a videogame
Image <-- Discord

Image <-- payson is big brain
CatfishMcStevenson
Team: Slowie Films

Post by CatfishMcStevenson »

Spark wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:06 am
you are the same kid hating on Damien's RM125 post, buddy if you cant afford the model then dont run it nobody is forcing you to buy anything 8)
and its easy for you to say "stingy people" when you have know idea how anything works, it takes years to understand how modeling works and to sell stuff knowing its going to be ripped on top of that
affording it is not the issue. im a big boy. i have a real job. and how is it hard to understand "how anything works? you act like its rocket science. its not. and if it was you probably wouldnt be doing it. i know people who have learned blender fairly quick and been able to model objects in no time. anyone can get on youtube and learn how to do it if they have the desire. so if you think it takes years to "understand how modeling works", maybe you should be doing something else. my bottom line is that you can buy this game for around $40. so youre expecting people to pay 4-5 times of what the game costs just for a bike in game? gear and models are out there for free, and i understand that it is a persons choice to buy anything they want. then when someone releases a model they get big dick syndrome and freak out when everyone shares their shit because its so overpriced. Like shit if you are trying to make money, take your modeling "expertise" somewhere else and make real money. pump out some more free shit for these kids that are getting into mx sim other than trying to price gouge 12 year olds (or atleast make it affordable). i know that you released the yami recently and it was good. props. regardless of the quality, these paid models are rediculously priced. i bet you can get on damn near any sim discord and find atleast a few people with ripped models. if they were decently priced i bet more people would chip in for a guy to make a few bucks here and there. myself and a few guys now are in the process of having some 23 models made for free release by people who actually do it for a living just to give the middle finger to assholes trying to rip people on cash. "when i have no idea how anything works" stay in your lane :lol:
Spark
Team: Spark Gang

Post by Spark »

CatfishMcStevenson wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:11 am
Spark wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:06 am
affording it is not the issue. im a big boy. i have a real job. and how is it hard to understand "how anything works? you act like its rocket science. its not. and if it was you probably wouldnt be doing it. i know people who have learned blender fairly quick and been able to model objects in no time. anyone can get on youtube and learn how to do it if they have the desire. so if you think it takes years to "understand how modeling works", maybe you should be doing something else. my bottom line is that you can buy this game for around $40. so youre expecting people to pay 4-5 times of what the game costs just for a bike in game? gear and models are out there for free, and i understand that it is a persons choice to buy anything they want. then when someone releases a model they get big dick syndrome and freak out when everyone shares their shit because its so overpriced. Like shit if you are trying to make money, take your modeling "expertise" somewhere else and make real money. pump out some more free shit for these kids that are getting into mx sim other than trying to price gouge 12 year olds (or atleast make it affordable). i know that you released the yami recently and it was good. props. regardless of the quality, these paid models are rediculously priced. i bet you can get on damn near any sim discord and find atleast a few people with ripped models. if they were decently priced i bet more people would chip in for a guy to make a few bucks here and there. myself and a few guys now are in the process of having some 23 models made for free release by people who actually do it for a living just to give the middle finger to assholes trying to rip people on cash. "when i have no idea how anything works" stay in your lane :lol:
Dude you are pretty ignorant obviously you can learn stuff thats how anything goes it takes alot experience to even attempt a entire bike model, as in you have to make a ton of smaller things to learn how shading on highpoly works... pinching... topology... theres so much that goes into it you cannot just learn from a video you actually have to do it to figure it out buddy, and I guess you never heard of quality cost money and that goes for anything in life if something is quality it wont just be handed to you someone had to sacrifice time to make it. The next thing is sim models are ridiculously cheap for what they are since you seem to know how everything works all the sudden, go on 3d model websites and find a entire bike thats unwrapped and textured and baked and game ready to go out the door for under 300 bucks. Go make a entire bike properly and then speak on how overpriced models are... IF you are really a 30 year old man coming on here telling kids to gfys for making bikes you cant afford thats beyond me man, and don't say you can afford it because you literally said "atleast make it affordable".
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

I've been getting into modeling, mainly to make track objects, and I can say that it's a stupid amount of work to produce anything near the quality of an entire bike. There's not a chance on earth I'd ever make a bike model and be expected to release it for anything less than $80. It already takes me hours to make a frickin bale, forget about making all 2 trillion parts on a fully modeled dirt bike.

I also used to think bike models were stupidly overpriced, until I started modeling myself. This shit is 100% worth the money, especially since he's the only guy making shit like this right now. Do not drive the last remaining people willing to spend hundreds of hours modeling a bike specifically for this community away just because it costs some money, especially not if you're a "big boy" and price isn't the issue.
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

DP - The price is also way below industry standards. Like spark said, there's not a chance you get a model this good anywhere else for anything close to $150 for technically 2 models.