2020 QM1 MX

Post your team topics here
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Re: 2020 QM1 MX

Post by Haberfield24 »

Jrife548 wrote:vLASTmx baby, lets fuckin get it
Now this is the outlook of someone who is considered brain dead ladies and gents.
Timo Van Dyk
Team: MV Films

Post by Timo Van Dyk »

Haberfield24 wrote:
Jrife548 wrote:vLASTmx baby, lets fuckin get it
Now this is the outlook of someone who is considered brain dead ladies and gents.
Found a picture on whats going on in their brain ^^^
lmao
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

BcMxKx37 wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:
BcMxKx37 wrote: who are you?
someone who doesn't hack MXS
I wasn't talking to you retard, I know who you are. You are the autistic kid that ruins his races lap 2 and then just goes for heaters
corr you're so toxic, autistic says the fat cunt who still does snapchat streaks you goon.
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

ROSE822 wrote:
BcMxKx37 wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:
someone who doesn't hack MXS
I wasn't talking to you retard, I know who you are. You are the autistic kid that ruins his races lap 2 and then just goes for heaters
corr you're so toxic, autistic says the fat cunt who still does snapchat streaks you goon.
anmyway enough said, love u now carry me on wocket league sir
IsaiahDickerson60
Team: Tegridy

Post by IsaiahDickerson60 »

motocross_will wrote:i thought mv was just a bunch of friends on a team but i’m honored you think MV has fast riders on it <3
Ethaneg9
Team: Covenant

Post by Ethaneg9 »

post is so sick 8)
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

QM1 is a group of friends who made a team and Braden is part of that group of friends. Personally I think what Panini did to Braden was pretty scummy and Braden already hangs out with the QM1 guys so it made sense to join their team. I'm not sure why Jrife548 has such a problem with that, let alone feels the need to write a novel about it.
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

It's a rip on sim teams in general, not QM1, and I'm not associated with VlastMX, I just post for them.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

All I see in your rant is someone who's tilted they'll never get on a team like MV or Panini so they roast their teams.
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

It's not an angry rant, and if you actually had a brain and read the post you might notice that I'd never want to be on a team like Panini or MV, I'd never want to be on a team at all. The whole "rant" is a jab at teams in general for being meaningless and providing no real difference from not being on a team at all. This all started because hearing people argue over "team" shit is fucking stupid because teams are literally nothing more than a name you run in a virtual race. I'm not ripping on anybody or any team in specific, I'm ripping on teams. You guys need to stop crying like I just fucking assaulted you for ranting about a feature in a game. It's okay to cry about it, I get it, this is your life. Just stop pretending like I'm a criminal for having an opinion you don't agree with.

Also I appreciate the responses. My favorite has to be the "Who are you?" response because it doubles as a statement that serves no purpose and only exists because you have no real counter argument to my points. I get that you're brain capacity doesn't run too far away from the type of kids who just say shit like "you're gay lol" and think they're a profit.

Devin, you're stupid and don't need a forums account.

Oh boy, can't wait to see alllllllll the shit this one gets! Keep em comin guys, but I wanna see some tears this time though!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Jrife548 wrote:but I wanna see some tears this time though!
The only tears are angry tears from you, all we're doing is laughing at how upset you are.
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

ROSE822 wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:
BcMxKx37 wrote:
anmyway enough said, love u now carry me on wocket league sir
you are TRASH at wocket league bruh. you never even played with me u left me on read
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Jrife548 wrote:The whole "rant" is a jab at teams in general for being meaningless and providing no real difference from not being on a team at all. This all started because hearing people argue over "team" shit is fucking stupid because teams are literally nothing more than a name you run in a virtual race.
Teams are for the stream of the races, friends that want to run the same setup and race together in series. Just because you dont have friends in this game and want to race competitively thats on you. No need to bash all the teams with riders who all want the same shit and race
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

im with jrife on this one
also i like mashed potatoes
mashed potatoes are good
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Post by SKlein »

Jrife548 wrote:you're brain capacity