2020 QM1 MX

Post your team topics here
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Re: 2020 QM1 MX

Post by Haberfield24 »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:Making graphics isnt your job? For sim or irl it's the same thing, you still gaining money from it, same thing lmao. I didnt read anything above the last message cause i dont care. Now i'll stop answering cause this it not the place to talk, this team post already got ruined enough.
It's not the same thing, i don't run MXS as a business, guys just offer me money for GFX kits, i don't have pricing or anything.

"Doesn't care" but starts the whole conversation on someones thread in the first place? Typical Corentin behaviour :)

Thanks for the new riders btw, i'll be dropping the post tonight make sure you check it out!
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

yo not to alarm you, but your $900 team kit looks just like all the other team kits in the game. In fact, it's worse because it's a replica.
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

Just read through this and gave me some good entertainment for 5 mins so thank you, to the guy popping off about the teams meaning nothing, might want to change your forum team name.
mxer433
Team: Nami

Post by mxer433 »

10 pager
wocky slush
chrischanning202

Post by chrischanning202 »

Jrife548 wrote:som shit
CeeJayHDz wrote:Just read through this and gave me some good entertainment for 5 mins so thank you, to the guy popping off about the teams meaning nothing, might want to change your forum team name.
Agreed Connor.

Imagine taking the time to slate every team on sim, not knowing how they started, where they came from, who knows who, or practically anything else about the teams he's talking about as a collective.

I've been a team owner for 5 years now, made some of my best mates irl through the team, met people that live in different countries, and started racing again irl because of them. If you don't want to make friends and work on a sweet setup for a game you like to play, no need to shit in everyone else's cereal because of it.

P.S. - Suppose he's not looking for a team then now :lol:
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

chrischanning202 wrote:Imagine taking the time to slate every team on sim, not knowing how they started, where they came from, who knows who, or practically anything else about the teams he's talking about as a collective.

I've been a team owner for 5 years now, made some of my best mates irl through the team, met people that live in different countries, and started racing again irl because of them. If you don't want to make friends and work on a sweet setup for a game you like to play, no need to shit in everyone else's cereal because of it.

Spot on mate!
Kael_Braden
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by Kael_Braden »

You talk about parts but you didnt change anything exept the frame color from the stock psd bike (exept handguards and pipes off course)
Hello? Did you even look at the bike on the bars there is literally a panini logo engraved into the brake thing. Did you not see all the oil slick parts and much more..
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

chrischanning202 wrote:
CeeJayHDz wrote:Just read through this and gave me some good entertainment for 5 mins so thank you, to the guy popping off about the teams meaning nothing, might want to change your forum team name.
Agreed Connor.

Imagine taking the time to slate every team on sim, not knowing how they started, where they came from, who knows who, or practically anything else about the teams he's talking about as a collective.

You cutie, this shit wholesome as fuck! Wish i could come riding with you all more <3
NineFour
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Holeshot Graphics

Post by NineFour »

Chris just spitting fax
Luke Sullivan

Post by Luke Sullivan »

Could we get one more reply we need to hit 100 :lol:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

1000? Luke...
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Wait
Luke Sullivan

Post by Luke Sullivan »

devin you dumb asf
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

chrischanning202 wrote:
Agreed Connor.

can't wait to drown you on the kayak
FlyinHigh

Post by FlyinHigh »

Haberfield24 wrote:
Lets not take into consideration that i spent over $900 to get the pack to the level it is at.