2020 QM1 MX

Post your team topics here
ColtHans

Re: 2020 QM1 MX

Post by ColtHans »

SethShirley44 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
Haberfield24 wrote:theres a reason you're the most hated guy in sim.
I can't sleep at night knowing a handful of douchebags on mx sim don't like me.
Trust me Devin isn't the most hated guy in sim. I can name 3 others that are even more hated.
he didnt say he was
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

ColtHans wrote:
SethShirley44 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
I can't sleep at night knowing a handful of douchebags on mx sim don't like me.
Trust me Devin isn't the most hated guy in sim. I can name 3 others that are even more hated.
he didnt say he was
i hate devin
Brent929
Team: MAPW

Post by Brent929 »

Haberfield24 wrote:
Lets not take into consideration that i spent over $900 to get the pack to the level it is at.
Chandler Bloxom
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by Chandler Bloxom »

Brent929 wrote:
Haberfield24 wrote:
Lets not take into consideration that i spent over $900 to get the pack to the level it is at.
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

Haberfield24 wrote:Lets not take into consideration that i spent over $900 to get the pack to the level it is at.
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

Brent929 wrote:
Chandler Bloxom wrote:
Whats up?
Jrife548 wrote:anybody can make a skin for free and call themselves a "privateer" (lmao)
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

You're angry because you wasted $900 on mxsim skins for 1 season when I just got some free shit and ran "privateer" very briefly because I had to have something in my name to race. I would say your situation is a little more pathetic
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

Jrife548 wrote:You're angry because you wasted $900 on mxsim skins for 1 season when I just got some free shit and ran "privateer" very briefly because I had to have something in my name to race. I would say your situation is a little more pathetic
I’m really not angry? I have one of the best looking setups the game has ever seen. I work a full time job. Spending $900 over a space of 5 months to support the community really isn’t a big deal to me. If I didn’t want to spend the money I point blank wouldn’t spend it. Simple as.

“Very briefly” after you spoke shit on people running it? :lol: I’m not speaking shit on anyone putting time and effort into their stuff. I don’t contradict myself like you because I’m not absolutely fried.

FYI you don’t need to run anything other then your full name to race. Very poor excuse for running “Privateer” (lmao)
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Haberfield24 wrote:I have one of the best looking setups the game has ever seen.
Dont want to act like a dick or hater or something cause i dont care and i've nothing wrong against any of Panini dudes, but, not everyone think like you lol, setup is well made and shit, you surely put lot of times on it, but its far to be one of the best looking ever, in my opinion its not even the best one of the mx season, i'm more talking about the bikes than everything else.
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
Haberfield24 wrote:I have one of the best looking setups the game has ever seen.
Dont want to act like a dick or hater or something cause i dont care and i've nothing wrong against any of Panini dudes, but, not everyone think like you lol, setup is well made and shit, you surely put lot of times on it, but its far to be one of the best looking ever, in my opinion its not even the best one of the mx season, i'm more talking about the bikes than everything else.
Not everyone thinks like you either, i've had enough messages and feedback to make that statement. I've never said it was THE BEST of this MX season or any season. Can you tell me a few bikes that look better this season? And if you reply back with some ass cheek replicas i'll just laugh at you.
RFX_corentin_12

Haberfield24 wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
Not everyone thinks like you either, i've had enough messages and feedback to make that statement. I've never said it was THE BEST of this MX season or any season. Can you tell me a few bikes that look better this season? And if you reply back with some ass cheek replicas i'll just laugh at you.
Well you said it was one of the best ever so, basically the same thing lol, obviously you gonna get only good feedbacks, cause people dont say if they dont like it, plus you got pretty good riders in the team so everyone saying "yesh its fire" blablabla. I can say the same, everyone who give me feedbacks says its looking good and shit.

I can count 4 that look better: Madcape, JIBR, Tegridy, Westeffex (the ama one), and i dont count mine cause i was inspired a bit of JGRs, but obviously i think it look better lol
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:Well you said it was one of the best ever so, basically the same thing lol, obviously you gonna get only good feedbacks, cause people dont say if they dont like it, plus you got pretty good riders in the team so everyone saying "yesh its fire" blablabla. I can say the same, everyone who give me feedbacks says its looking good and shit.

I can count 4 that look better: Madcape, JIBR, Tegridy, Westeffex (the ama one), and i dont count mine cause i was inspired a bit of JGRs, but obviously i think it look better lol
Why would i only get good feedback? You get good riders when your stuff looks nice. Thats why most your riders ask me to be on the team.

I made the Tegridy bike from start to finish, every bike part, the gfx, everything on that PSD i made.

JIBR was made by Erik, the guy is absolutely killing it. But i'm sure he'll also agree that i've taught that guy loads. Imo his bike looks really similar to my SX bike just in light blue rather then red fades. Which obviously i think is sick.

Again everyone has their own opinions, but if your setup was way sicker you'd 100% have more comments, views and feedback. But you don't.

Imo your bike is probably one of the worst in MX, a very poor version at a JGR bike, no where near enough stroke on the main logo, a linkage that is fully painted red? and then gold hubs like we're racing in 1990. There is some honest feedback for you.

For SX i'll make about 8 bikes again, please try and make your 1 bike look better. Thanks.
RFX_corentin_12

Did i say you doing bad work? Lmao you dumbass need to calm your tits and come back down to earth a little lol, i only says Panini stuff doesnt look that good. You talking about gold hubs but you using HGS pipes lmao. You talk about parts but you didnt change anything exept the frame color from the stock psd bike (exept handguards and pipes off course).

And i absolutely dont care about getting lot of comments or not, i don't need my ego to be boosted like you apparently need.

Same as i dont care at all you gonna make 8 bikes for sx, you can make 150 if you want i'll still dont care lmao. Its not even my job and my bikes look as good as yours lmao.
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:Did i say you doing bad work? Lmao you dumbass need to calm your tits and come back down to earth a little lol, i only says Panini stuff doesnt look that good. You talking about gold hubs but you using HGS pipes lmao. You talk about parts but you didnt change anything exept the frame color from the stock psd bike (exept handguards and pipes off course).

And i absolutely dont care about getting lot of comments or not, i don't need my ego to be boosted like you apparently need.

Same as i dont care at all you gonna make 8 bikes for sx, you can make 150 if you want i'll still dont care lmao. Its not even my job and my bikes look as good as yours lmao.
You don't care but you started the fully irrelevant conversation in the first place? I'm calm and fully "on earth".

Proves how little you know. If you had an eye for detail you would notice there is loads of part changes on the bike.

I couldn't care less about my ego being boosted, a lot of the time i'm logged into my 2nd discord account so i don't actually have all the messages from people asking me to be on the team or for skins...I started a meme team with my friend which turned into the most reconisable team of 2020, how is that hunting for an ego boost? our team name is a fucking sandwich.

Sounds like you need to get your head out the clouds, thinking that awful suzuki looks just as good as any of the bikes i have made.

Oh and btw, making sim bikes isn't my "job" but if your stuff wasn't trash you would probably get people paying you to make them bikes as well.
RFX_corentin_12

Haberfield24 wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:Did i say you doing bad work? Lmao you dumbass need to calm your tits and come back down to earth a little lol, i only says Panini stuff doesnt look that good. You talking about gold hubs but you using HGS pipes lmao. You talk about parts but you didnt change anything exept the frame color from the stock psd bike (exept handguards and pipes off course).

You don't care but you started the fully irrelevant conversation in the first place? I'm calm and fully "on earth".

Proves how little you know. If you had an eye for detail you would notice there is loads of part changes on the bike.

I couldn't care less about my ego being boosted, a lot of the time i'm logged into my 2nd discord account so i don't actually have all the messages from people asking me to be on the team or for skins...I started a meme team with my friend which turned into the most reconisable team of 2020, how is that hunting for an ego boost? our team name is a fucking sandwich.

Sounds like you need to get your head out the clouds, thinking that awful suzuki looks just as good as any of the bikes i have made.

Oh and btw, making sim bikes isn't my "job" but if your stuff wasn't trash you would probably get people paying you to make them bikes as well.
Making graphics isnt your job? For sim or irl it's the same thing, you still gaining money from it, same thing lmao. I didnt read anything above the last message cause i dont care. Now i'll stop answering cause this it not the place to talk, this team post already got ruined enough.