2020 QM1 MX

Post your team topics here
Quinten
Team: QM1

Re: 2020 QM1 MX

Post by Quinten »

Me eating my dino nuggets and watching my forum pop off.
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

Ddavis wrote:Personally I think what Panini did to Braden was pretty scummy.
Please don’t publicly comment on a situation when you don’t have a clue about it. If you think after all the hard work I put in I’d do something that “scummy” for no reason, you’re just as deluded as everyone claims you are.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Haberfield24 wrote:
Please don’t publicly comment on a situation when you don’t have a clue about it. If you think after all the hard work I put in I’d do something that “scummy” for no reason, you’re just as deluded as everyone claims you are.
I talk to Braden every single day and he updated us on what happened every step of the way. Like I said, scummy.
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

BcMxKx37 wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:
corr you're so toxic, autistic says the fat cunt who still does snapchat streaks you goon.
anmyway enough said, love u now carry me on wocket league sir
you are TRASH at wocket league bruh. you never even played with me u left me on read
wow i carried ur arse last night sir.
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

Ddavis wrote:
Haberfield24 wrote:
I talk to Braden every single day and he updated us on what happened every step of the way. Like I said, scummy.
Talk to BRADEN every single day...you hear 1 side of the story from the true liar and scumbag in the situation who's done nothing but send me messages appologising for being in the wrong? Okay nice one Devin.

Why don't you work on a pack for 5 months and give your riders 1 rule to not leak it because the team post will be out in 3 days. Wake up to 29 downloads on your pack and tell me what you do? This comes after leaking private team messages and screen recording all of the team stuff while it was being worked on. Lets not take into consideration that i spent over $900 to get the pack to the level it is at.

This message probably won't get into your head tho, theres a reason you're the most hated guy in sim.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Haberfield24 wrote:theres a reason you're the most hated guy in sim.
I can't sleep at night knowing a handful of douchebags on mx sim don't like me.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I do see it from your side and why you're so pissed, but just kick him off the team. You don't need to call Braden out on the team post like that. Everyone hates on Braden for the dumbest shit (in general not this) and like 99% of it is unneccessary, just the community acting like assholes.
Bradclay306

Post by Bradclay306 »

Ddavis wrote:
wouldn't put it past ya mate
Quinten
Team: QM1

Post by Quinten »

Haberfield24 wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:
Jrife548 wrote:
First and foremost, read the entire post before replying. Save us both the trouble.

It's sad and concerning when a game that I enjoy can be so toxic and unprofessional especially at certain ages some of you are (assuming). I would presume some of you are working and would hope to carry some level of responsibility. This doesn't go for just the three of you but the entire MX Simulator community. It's childish and outright disgraceful. Attacking others simply has no place for anyone. It doesn't make any of you any bigger, smarter, or "cooler."

There will be immaturity in-game that doesn't require an age limit (every game). There will be frustration. However, what does being mean to people even do? I'm not picking sides and saying I'm on Ddavis side. That's not my place. I do think it was wrong for Braden to send it to a couple of people. I agree with that. However, how you went about it was not "scummy" but unprofessional and think there would have been a better way of going about it.

I get you had put time and money into something. I can't speak for Braden by any means because that's not my place. I don't have a problem with you Owen, that's not what I'm saying and hope that relays over text clearly.

There is a lot in life that we cannot control and sometimes is derived from trust. Surround yourself with people you know and can trust. Not only in MX Simulator but in real life as well. However personally, if you disrespect me or break my trust, tough luck. You had your opportunity.

Enough said.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Quinten wrote:
Haberfield24 wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:
Jrife548 wrote:
First and foremost, read the entire post before replying. Save us both the trouble.

It's sad and concerning when a game that I enjoy can be so toxic and unprofessional especially at certain ages some of you are (assuming). I would presume some of you are working and would hope to carry some level of responsibility. This doesn't go for just the three of you but the entire MX Simulator community. It's childish and outright disgraceful. Attacking others simply has no place for anyone. It doesn't make any of you any bigger, smarter, or "cooler."

There will be immaturity in-game that doesn't require an age limit (every game). There will be frustration. However, what does being mean to people even do? I'm not picking sides and saying I'm on Ddavis side. That's not my place. I do think it was wrong for Braden to send it to a couple of people. I agree with that. However, how you went about it was not "scummy" but unprofessional and think there would have been a better way of going about it.

I get you had put time and money into something. I can't speak for Braden by any means because that's not my place. I don't have a problem with you Owen, that's not what I'm saying and hope that relays over text clearly.

There is a lot in life that we cannot control and sometimes is derived from trust. Surround yourself with people you know and can trust. Not only in MX Simulator but in real life as well. However personally, if you disrespect me or break my trust, tough luck. You had your opportunity.

Enough said.
Must've ran out of nuggets?
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

Gonna attempt to make myself clear one more time before removing myself from this conversation. I'm not bashing anybody or any team in specific, just expressing my thoughts on how I think teams are pointless and to see people cry about when somebody changes their in game name from one to another is silly at best
Timo Van Dyk
Team: MV Films

Post by Timo Van Dyk »

Jrife548 wrote:Gonna attempt to make myself clear one more time before removing myself from this conversation. I'm not bashing anybody or any team in specific, just expressing my thoughts on how I think teams are pointless and to see people cry about when somebody changes their in game name from one to another is silly at best
We didn’t ask for your opinion tho
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

Quinten wrote:
First of all sorry for jacking your post. It wasn’t my intention but as per some low life has to publicly call me out on my decisions.

I don’t understand why people think there were better ways around the situation? I tell him he’s kicked prior and then he has no problem sending more pics and linking the pack to more people as it’s now meaningless to him. Am I supposed to tell him and trust him for the 4/5 time that he won’t fuck me over? Or do I assume he’ll fuck me over AGAIN due to being pissed about being kicked?

Again, I only add people I trust. I gave Braden more then any team ever has and ever will. Through everyone trying to put doubts in my head about him I didn’t judge him and just took him as he came across to me. I helped him with his team pack and gave him everything he requested while on the team.

As you said about your trust “tough luck. You had your opportunity”. If he didn’t do any scumming I wouldn’t of done something considered “scummy” or “unprofessional” to help prevent me being scummed anymore then I already had been.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to kick someone from your team without having anything else leaked because someone is snaking, be my guest. I was also hoping this might teach him a bit of a lesson as clearly he likes to turn his back on people doing the most for him. But obviously that isn’t the case as everyone I speak to just says about him playing victim.

The fact that the same guy can go from talking shit about a “badly done star racing replica”. To a week later saying “I’m on a better team now”. Just says a lot about someone to me.
InfernalKerr77
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

Jrife548 wrote:Can't wait to tune into next week to see how many people leave this team and go to another team.

"Teams" are just compilations of skins. It means nothing to be on a "team" in sim. Come up with a stupid ass name like "QM1", make some basic ass skins that've been done 4,000 times in the past and everyone just kinda pretends that you're in some sort of important organization. Being on a team doesn't change the game, you're bike won't go any faster, anybody can make a skin for free and call themselves a "privateer" (lmao), it's not like you're getting paid big bucks to represent a corporation in a 13 year old motocross simulator. The "sponsors" you run on your bikes don't even know you exist and probably care so little they won't even acknowledge you if they were to find out. I could literally just run QM1 in my name and tell everyone I was on that team and not 1 person would question me and there would be no way to prevent me from doing it in non-official servers. Literally all anybody has to do to join your team is type 3 letters. That's how inferior your team is. There's no contracts, there's no obligations, you're literally just playing a game with 3 characters in your name that apparently make you an official member of a "team" and stand out somehow.

When I see people ranking certain teams over others in terms of which is "better" I can't help but laugh in my head a little bit. Seriously take a moment and run this question through your head. What's the difference between a team like MV or Panini and a team like fucking TR Racing? Don't sweat over answering that question because I'll go ahead and do it for you. Skins. That's literally all it is. Skins. There are teams that nobody knows about that have pretty amazing team kits but they're somehow not as good as other teams simply because the players aren't as skilled.

One may argue that a team like MV has payouts. That's great, except to get those payouts you're gonna have to be one of the best in the world and compete for wins consistently, and even if you won every race and clinched every title, that payouts wouldn't even buy you groceries for the week. Keep dreaming.

One may argue that some teams actually represent a company. That's cool, but most of the teams that actually do are still unknown and considered "bad" because top tier players aren't on the team. I've seen a team with a fast pro who has top 5s in pro mains and his team is comprised mostly of top ams and decent pros, yet still his team is somehow perceived as "bad". It's this mob mentality that a team isn't good unless it has somebody like Braden or Alexis on the team which is fucking ridiculous to me considering those 2 have to be some of the most insufferable individuals on the fucking planet, but hey! Their thousands of tryhard sweaty hours helped them to become incredible at mxsim!!

Ask yourself this: How does a skilled player on a team make the team itself any better? It doesn't. It makes no real difference. People see MV as a "good team" because they have fast riders.. Ok? Who actually cares? If I were to join MV right now I would be at no advantage during races and in no way would I benefit. I'd actually probably be hindered because I'd most likely have some sort of obligation to race the rF races, and would most likely have more stress on me to perform in races that reward me with nothing and I would end up being more nervous than anybody ever should be in a fucking 2020 mxsim race.

Fact: The only real teams in sim are the ones who are comprised of friends and not riders. Teams that only exists to bring people together, to learn how to play the game together, to stay connected outside of the game and to give your group of friends it's own unique identity. Mxsim teams isn't a fucking business.

If you want to truly have fun with this game and enjoy racing, don't be on a team. It's literally useless. Learn to skin.

Teams are fucking stupid and so are you. Your "team" is shit and I'm not even going to read the replies this gets if it even gets any.
ur so mad
SethShirley44
Team: Chick fil a

Post by SethShirley44 »

Ddavis wrote:
Trust me Devin isn't the most hated guy in sim. I can name 3 others that are even more hated.