NEW WASHOUGAL LINKS!!!!!!!!!!

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Re: NEW WASHOUGAL LINKS!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Ohagan75 »

Juan357 wrote:haha idk why people are just looking about my cut , many guys cutted the track.. and i told the truth to everyone.. but many guys cutted the track and cant say what they did ..
Wait so what your trying to tell us is that you cut the track and got a fast laptime, but it's ok because you told the race hosters that people can cheat?

Sweet logic, bro
Donate if you like My Creations
Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

haha everyone know , i dont cut tracks.. and for 2.08 i just cutted where T.crain is tripling it ..
Track Comp 2010 Champion!
motoxlova#1
Team: Free lancer

Post by motoxlova#1 »

Juan357 wrote:haha everyone know , i dont cut tracks..
Juan357 wrote:haha idk why people are just looking about my cut
Juan357 wrote:i just cutted where T.crain is tripling it ..
?
Props to the track makers, in a non-sarcastic way. If anyone else would have rushed the tracks like you all had to, this probably would have happened alot more. Serious props for that.
team canada

Post by team canada »

I'm not very good at this game, so I don't know if my thoughts are worth saying, but here goes nothing...
I don't understand why people cheat, I mean, I think it would be really cool to know that you're like top 10 or top 20 in MXS legitimately. The way I see it if you want to cheat to be the best at MXS, or any game really, go for it, but you will know that you're a cheating a**hole. :)
Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

Man , yesterday i saw Scotsy cutting on his 2.10.3 .. Devin (not ddavis) and another guys , but these guys here just look at brazilians , incredible! hahaha
Dennisfjeldberg
Team: EVP

Post by Dennisfjeldberg »

I download the crappy comp links. but as your guys see it just says dont match client track.......
any help ??
-Fjeldberg
motoxlova#1
Team: Free lancer

Post by motoxlova#1 »

They look at you because you blamed the track makers... They fixed it for a reason, not because of Brazilians. They try to make it fair for everyone. Besides Checkerz joke, I haven't seen anything really bashing Brazilians. It's not where you come from, it's what you do. Look at Factorybr, One of the coolest guys on this forum (rarely), and well respected. He's from Brazil.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Dennisfjeldberg wrote:Image
I download the crappy comp links. but as your guys see it just says dont match client track.......
any help ??
-Fjeldberg
Did you delete the old version before installing the new one?
Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

haha , and how i will know when checkerz is joking, impossible , i never had a conversation with him.. if one brazilian make one track with wrong timing gates what people will say?

-He maked wrong timing gates because he is a brazilian..

But when another guy make one track with wrong timing gates , you cant say nothing about that?

I know , rF is doing the best series of this game , Supercross , Motocross and local races are pretty organized , Making sick tracks for nationals,etc ..

((Check at timing gate 24 , i passed on where is yellow flag boy for dont jump and i got 2.08 with it , i showed to wheels it.. that is a cut but a little cut , the track was with many cuts.))
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Juan357 wrote:haha , and how i will know when checkerz is joking, impossible , i never had a conversation with him.. if one brazilian make one track with wrong timing gates what people will say?

But when another guy make one track with wrong timing gates , you cant say nothing about that?

I know , rF is doing the best series of this game , Supercross , Motocross and local races are pretty organized , Making sick tracks for nationals,etc ..

((Check at timing gate 24 , i passed on where is yellow flag boy for dont jump and i got 2.08 with it , i showed to wheels it.. that is a cut but a little cut , the track was with many cuts.))
What happens in AMA racing when someone cuts the track in order to better their race finish? Oh yeah, they get DQ'd.
Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

wheels1758 wrote:
What happens in AMA racing when someone cuts the track in order to better their race finish? Oh yeah, they get DQ'd.
Not on Qualifying , and yes on Real Race , on brazil when one guy cut the track .. they put + 10 seconds on his lap.. and he loose his good time.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

Juan357 wrote:haha , and how i will know when checkerz is joking, impossible , i never had a conversation with him.. if one brazilian make one track with wrong timing gates what people will say?

Yes you can say something about it but you cant blame the track maker for YOU cutting the track. YOU purposely cut the track to get a better time. It shouldnt have mattered that they messed up the timing gates because people shouldnt be cutting the track.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Juan357 wrote:
wheels1758 wrote:
Not on Qualifying , and yes on Real Race , on brazil when one guy cut the track .. they put + 10 seconds on his lap.. and he loose his good time.
How about I take your fastest time on Joe's server and add 15 seconds?
Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

wheels1758 wrote:How about I take your fastest time on Joe's server and add 15 seconds?

My 2.08 is on 02 , 2.09 on joe's server , if you want u can delete my time , i can make another time for race..