AMA Amateur National Loretta Lynn

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
thegman
Crushed Dissenter

Re: AMA Amateur National Loretta Lynn

Post by thegman »

Derek, you are embarrassing yourself.
m121c

Post by m121c »

moto_savage114 wrote:funny coming from you m121c because i made up the name of your website. lmao.
maybe you should go back to alive noob!!! :lol:
or maybe go rip some more gear noob!!! :lol:
or go kiss some more ass!!
either one of those would be fine, lmao :lol:
1. Haha ripping gear? Last I knew you took MX TEAM 24120's Fox V3 and changed the colors and released it as your own. :roll: (Also know as R.I.P.P.I.N.G [you should probably learn the meaning of it]}

2. All of my skins I have made are legit and made by me. 8)

3. Ya I play alive because its fun and I enjoy playing that and sim. 8)

4. Kissing ass? who? I was stating my opinion that you have proved in this thread. :lol:

5. So what, you came up with the name of my website. You think I care? I should take almost all the credit for it because it was my idea to make it, and I am the one that made it and put countless hours into the website. (Of course I have admins help and I'm not gonna forget the ones that do help).

6. You should look into a tutorial on how to type a real sensible paragraph noob! Obviously the college you go to isn't that good. :lol:

7. Thegman is right. Your just embarrassing yourself and proving that you are a complete dumb ass. How does it feel to be bashed on by some of the higher ups in the community? :roll:

I might be new to this game but it doesn't take much time here to figure out who are the trolls and the posers.

I think I proved my point :lol:
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

m121c wrote:7. Thegman is right. Your just embarrassing yourself and proving that you are a complete dumb ass. How does it feel to be bashed on by some of the higher ups in the community?
**YOU'RE**

What college did/or are going to?
m121c

Post by m121c »

motoxjeff#7 wrote:
m121c wrote:7. Thegman is right. Your just embarrassing yourself and proving that you are a complete dumb ass. How does it feel to be bashed on by some of the higher ups in the community?
**YOU'RE**

Dang it! :evil: .Haha sorry Jeff I am only a Sophomore in high school. I tried not to make a error in that post :oops: , but everyone makes atleast one mistake every once in awhile unlike like savage who has mistakes atleast 4-5 times a post and makes it look like it makes no sense. :lol: (I always forget the diffrence between your and you're. I'll try to remember next time)

Note: I also read this post over about twice just to make sure I didn't make a your or a you're mistake :lol:
m121c

Post by m121c »

Sorry for the double post.

My comments and opinion on the track:

I think this version is better than a first. The breaking bumps look fine and feel like real breaking bumps (to bad I fall in them alot :lol: ), but other than that the only thing is the texture for me where a little dark. (It could just be my computer and/or I am not sitting high enough) The dirt at loretta's is like that when you get in the trees though. No complaints here. the track was awesome, and its fun to ride. Good job on the track.
p2sta

Post by p2sta »

fun track for sure, I think that the textures are bit dark as well, and the roosts are too different from the dark textures
Magnus42

Post by Magnus42 »

p2sta wrote:fun track for sure, I think that the textures are bit dark as well, and the roosts are too different from the dark textures
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Magnus42 wrote:
p2sta wrote:fun track for sure, I think that the textures are bit dark as well, and the roosts are too different from the dark textures
There are a few ruts that are difficult to see. Overall the track is good. I would have liked the triple-double combo to be a little tougher.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

wheels1758 wrote:I would have liked the triple-double combo to be a little tougher.
You have no idea how much the chainsaw rider stressed this.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Not sure what version/year this Lorreta's is based off of but, if I say anything bad I'll get punched to the ground. Because I have no references.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

i liked the old version better....i seem to have alot of trouble staying up on this track im not sure if its the new flywheel deal or what but i just cant push it into the 2:20s...if i try i end up sliding out over breaking bumps....this track reminds me of hangtown cuz of all the bumps...its fun..but if ur playing competitively..it can cause rage...lots of rage
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
TBARRY34
Team: BARRY

Post by TBARRY34 »

lol seriously?
TBARRY34
Team: BARRY

Post by TBARRY34 »

Rage comes naturally with this game. Lorettas was a bit harder to learn than other tracks. Ive been playing this game for quite some time, and I am decently fast and I still crash a ton and get frustrated on this track. A lot of the reason why people "wash out" is probably based on riding style and bike setup. Try changing your rider mass to lower end of the spectrum (33's-37's). Add a bit more rebound to the rear shock over the front to keep the back of the bike up higher in corners. Try to weight the front wheel in corners (Lean forward till the middle of the corner then go back to neutral on the exit).

Practice practice practice. Its just as frustrating as real life, mess with suspension till you figure something out that works.
moto_savage114
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Project9

Post by moto_savage114 »

TBARRY34 wrote:Rage comes naturally with this game. Lorettas was a bit harder to learn than other tracks. Ive been playing this game for quite some time, and I am decently fast and I still crash a ton and get frustrated on this track. A lot of the reason why people "wash out" is probably based on riding style and bike setup. Try changing your rider mass to lower end of the spectrum (33's-37's). Add a bit more rebound to the rear shock over the front to keep the back of the bike up higher in corners. Try to weight the front wheel in corners (Lean forward till the middle of the corner then go back to neutral on the exit).

Practice practice practice. Its just as frustrating as real life, mess with suspension till you figure something out that works.
Nice Thanks. i have been having the washing out problem too and i run my mass at 48. ill try 38. so adding shock rebound will help with sliding out? ill have to try that too. thanks allot for the help.
(250B 1st place) (125c 1st place)
Loretta's 2011MXS
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

m121c wrote:
motoxjeff#7 wrote:
**YOU'RE**

Dang it! :evil: .Haha sorry Jeff I am only a Sophomore in high school. I tried not to make a error in that post :oops: , but everyone makes atleast one mistake every once in awhile unlike like savage who has mistakes atleast 4-5 times a post and makes it look like it makes no sense. :lol: (I always forget the diffrence between your and you're. I'll try to remember next time)

Note: I also read this post over about twice just to make sure I didn't make a your or a you're mistake :lol:
Don't worry, Jeff is no brainiac either. He must have just recently gotten Firefox w/spellchecking or learned to Google big words. He still spells their "there" :/
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.