So you think you know SX Round 1

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Kawasakis

Re: So you think you know SX Round 1

Post by Kawasakis »

Really awesome track Shadow.
I was in time trial and every fucking time I would get a lead of you like 10 secs I would crash in the last whoops or so and somehow press Back Up button to rotate my bike.. So frustrating..
Would have been pretty decent lap time, did a 2:53 I think with bunch of crashes tho.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

ct596

Post by ct596 »

Just an honest opinion:
Textures were really good! I like how long the track is but some of the landings were just to steep to not mess up. I guess this is just to difficult of a track for me to really spend a good hour learning every rhythm line without raging.
MxHuett
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by MxHuett »

Longest 50 track I've ever ridden.
botten144
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JDR/J-Star|KTM

Post by botten144 »

Good job. I think it sat a 1st time lap record on 5 hours or something... Good for the pro's thouhht :D
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Some of the jumps were kinda too steep, if I would get messed up my bike would stuck on the top of them, you know what I mean?
But it gets really in to you, played like 1 hour lol.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

BRYAN17

Post by BRYAN17 »

Sooooo Sick !
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Would be sick to ride a normal SX track but at this 1:1 scale.
Mikeyyart10

Post by Mikeyyart10 »

Great track the challenge is great but the flow of the track is awful for me as i feel like the gaps between each jumps is very slightly to small and from the end of each rythem section to the corner is a bit too small. if you watch a video of ama supercross you get the feeling there slightly more space than in your track.
obviously its one of the few 1.1 scale sx tracks on mxsim so its taking me time to adjust but going by videos of sx tracks and comparing scale etc... it get those feeling when playing.

im going to play it more and my opinion will change but for now its does'nt quite feel right to ride due to the steep landings to some rythem sections.

overall i do enjoy it though.

Pumaxcs wrote:Easy as juan too tree.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

It was fun, I think an endurance race on it would be fun.

As far as 1:1 scale, I have to beg to differ - either that or our physics are way off. No way can 2nd gear on a 250f quad in a section with a blip of the throttle. SX isn't THAT easy by any means.

Really well built and looks nice, just not my cup of tee as something I would play other than a fun race.
haydugjr
Crushed Dissenter

Post by haydugjr »

checkerz wrote:It was fun, I think an endurance race on it would be fun.

As far as 1:1 scale, I have to beg to differ - either that or our physics are way off. No way can 2nd gear on a 250f quad in a section with a blip of the throttle. SX isn't THAT easy by any means.

Really well built and looks nice, just not my cup of tee as something I would play other than a fun race.
Yea I was wondering that as well, I downsided the finish in first gear with shorter than stock gearing. First gear on a RL CRF250 and I feel like I'm not even at a speed where I can stay balanced well lol.
gocat199 wrote:see jlv. you need to do more thingies
Jones221 wrote: That was fucked up...Now I'll get hated for saying this, but I felt bad
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

The scale would have nothing to do with what you can clear in 2nd gear or any gear for that matter ..Scale would be the size and distance of the jumps....If your gonna go for 1:1 scale you have to have a traction to suit...But I wanna say he made this traction on purpose to get through the sections faster ...

Nice track btw...
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Yea, traction...because IRL you can spin your wheel fast enough to rev the bike out in 4th gear....
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

Phathry25 wrote:Yea, traction...because IRL you can spin your wheel fast enough to rev the bike out in 4th gear....
huh?
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

I've been thinking about this a lot. With my 0 +1 gearing. i can hit triples in 1st no worries. That definately isn't how it is IRL.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Dammit I hit submit, And i mean with JLV's scale SX tracks.