FSK Hideout SX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Re: FSK Hideout SX

Post by mxrewind665 »

culpepper914 wrote:worst whoops ever
Technicly whoops are suposed to be peeked that way. So he is spot on in realism. I personaly love the track. If it is not your cup of tea leave. Its good if you accualy know throttle controle. :wink:
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

mxrewind665 wrote:
culpepper914 wrote:worst whoops ever
Technicly whoops are suposed to be peeked that way. So he is spot on in realism.

No.
only one to win something real from the game!
Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

Third time's the charm Jones. :lol: Not even close to spot on but there is a distinct curb on those whoops.
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Still, those whoops are taller, and farther apart..
only one to win something real from the game!
rideblue56

Post by rideblue56 »

Love how the hate machine starts up when something is slightly difficult or doesn't fit their style. :lol:

Whoops are hard in real life. These whoops might not be perfect, but they're a lot closer to real life in terms of difficulty..
MotoRockstar777
Team: Privateer

Post by MotoRockstar777 »

Does anyone know why the grass statues aren't showing up for me. Am i missing a track or something.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

MotoRockstar777 wrote:Does anyone know why the grass statues aren't showing up for me. Am i missing a track or something.
Oh FFS! I screwed up.

Here, replace the statues file with this one. http://www.mediafire.com/?0ztq1sga5y6n4cj
MotoRockstar777

Post by MotoRockstar777 »

NIce!!! Now they work. :D
culpepper914
Crushed Dissenter

Post by culpepper914 »

rideblue56 wrote:Love how the hate machine starts up when something is slightly difficult or doesn't fit their style. :lol:

Whoops are hard in real life. These whoops might not be perfect, but they're a lot closer to real life in terms of difficulty..
no... whooops arent this bad the second section of whoops is ok but the first ones awful
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

yet it still doable. I can skim through it and carry enough speed to clear the triple after it with the 250 and it's only a matter of time 'till I make it with the 125.

rideblue56 wrote:Love how the hate machine starts up when something is slightly difficult or doesn't fit their style. :lol:
Haha too true. A novel idea would be to tweak one's setup to make a track work. Kinda like, I don't know, what they do in real life! :shock: :lol:
DJD

Post by DJD »

Shadow wrote:A novel idea would be to tweak one's setup to make a track work.
That's no excuse to make a retarded track. (No offense at all) There's just nothing fun about this track. The trees are nice though.

I don't see much realism at all, just that you go out of your way to make it annoyingly difficult.

For me, I play this game for fun, so I like a track that flows and is fun to ride.

Just my worthless opinion. :)
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

None taken. Different strokes for different folks I guess, rode it close to 40 minutes straight yesterday and think it's one of the most fun sx tracks as far as dispmap goes.

The track's kinda like mxsim in the beginning. Frustrating at first but oh man is it rewarding once you start to get the hang of it.
DJD

Post by DJD »

Just like every parent thinks their baby is the cutest thing ever, even when it looks like something from a Predator movie. :lol:

I think my disps are the greatest ever, and you are the same with yours. Its how the world works.
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

DJD wrote:Just like every parent thinks their baby is the cutest thing ever, even when it looks like something from a Predator movie. :lol:

I think my disps are the greatest ever, and you are the same with yours. Its how the world works.
Only way to settle this is to not ride it or ride it. Opinion I guess. I like it to train on. I would say to shadow to make more. But if you dont like it i guess it doesnt matter because an opinion is an opinion and life goes on haha.
imrpowers

Post by imrpowers »

This is the only track I have more fun with in Arcade mode haha, nice job though. Really unique, although I would agree that just upscaling everything a little bit would give some much needed breathing room.