606mx

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
pulse

606mx

Post by pulse »

http://puremxs.com/Tracks/TrackViewer.aspx?TrackID=503
thanks for the textures Jay.

and who made the finish line object.

every thing is usable, just please give credit where credit is due
760Liam

Re: 606mx

Post by 760Liam »

Fun track! I like it... :D
m121c

Post by m121c »

Traction felt really good for a sand track. The jumps were challenging which made them fun. The track didnt really to have a fine line between the edge of the track and off track and in some places it seemed to get super wide. The sand berms were okay, they placed good but they need to be smooth out. Try smoothing them out a bit in the editor, they just seemed jagged. Other than that really good fun track.
Motofinne #375

Post by Motofinne #375 »

the track was to smooth. the corners had berms but no bumps and no roughness...

you should make the tracks rougher and then they would be good, i didn't find any challenge :S
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

Mitch your pumping out the tracks dude!! and they're all sick!!
good job mate.
only thing i didn't like was the traction. just felt to slippery for me. needed more of a boggy sand feel in my opinion
Donate if you like My Creations
dempamxr
Team: I hate people

Post by dempamxr »

ya very nice track mate, and the only thing didnt like was the traction. would be nice to see some more in the future :)
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

traction and textures were the only problem, nice track besides that
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

Only ridden this on a 125, but I can already tell you it's a really fun track. Fast, a little bit challenging at times, and FUN!

The only complaint I have is the rough ruts. I assume you used a 1024x1024 as opposed to a 2048x2048?
rafagas

Post by rafagas »

Not a bad track but the textures weren't so good. You should try to improve the environment because the zone looks dead. The same happened with E-street. Add some bales, trees and a couple of things and you'll see how the track changes and looks 100 times better. :P
richy34
Team: skt t1

Post by richy34 »

looks good downloading now
#125swag

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

The track is pretty good, but honestly not one that I will boot up and play again most likely. Nothing personal, just nothing on it stood out and said "Wow, that was fun."

But it also isn't a bad track. Here is my feedback.

Landmarks: Whether it be terrain features, decal changes, or off track objects, something beside the track in spots so the whole thing doesnt look the same. WIthout them, it makes it difficult for the brain to learn where you are on the track without some obvious reminders.

Ruts: You had a few tiny ruts, those were great. The berms were okay, but they were too computer generated. Add some flavor to them, whether it be bumps coming in or out or a bit of a hook here and there. Give them some character.

Jumps and pacing: This is probably the thing that turned me off the most. The jumps feel very much like you'd build for MVA, "tuned" to be timed perfectly based on the size, shape, and length rather by the rider having to pay attention and have skill to time them based on their pace on approach and angle on take off. It's good to make guys slow up to time something or scrub the crap out of a jump because it adds to the vertical feel as well as the pacing around the track. A mix of fast sections and slow sections, steep jumps and ramped jumps is great.

The style of the track was bare without braking bumps. It felt like a sand track, but was super smooth. Rollers throughout the corners would have been really cool and helped mix up the lines.

Overall, I thought it was well built and the layout was good (minus some jump sides needing work). A lot of the jumps looked and felt very identical rather than each having a personality, along with the consistent visuals, which is what keeps me from really enjoying the track.

Oh, and make a map. If we ever want to race the track, it's nice to have for lappers and such.

Hope you take this feedback as constructive and not a bash, helping you improve is my goal. I'm always open for a beta to give you feedback before a release.
pulse

Post by pulse »

checkerz wrote:The track is pretty good, but honestly not one that I will boot up and play again most likely. Nothing personal, just nothing on it stood out and said "Wow, that was fun."

But it also isn't a bad track. Here is my feedback.

Landmarks: Whether it be terrain features, decal changes, or off track objects, something beside the track in spots so the whole thing doesnt look the same. WIthout them, it makes it difficult for the brain to learn where you are on the track without some obvious reminders.

Ruts: You had a few tiny ruts, those were great. The berms were okay, but they were too computer generated. Add some flavor to them, whether it be bumps coming in or out or a bit of a hook here and there. Give them some character.

Jumps and pacing: This is probably the thing that turned me off the most. The jumps feel very much like you'd build for MVA, "tuned" to be timed perfectly based on the size, shape, and length rather by the rider having to pay attention and have skill to time them based on their pace on approach and angle on take off. It's good to make guys slow up to time something or scrub the crap out of a jump because it adds to the vertical feel as well as the pacing around the track. A mix of fast sections and slow sections, steep jumps and ramped jumps is great.

The style of the track was bare without braking bumps. It felt like a sand track, but was super smooth. Rollers throughout the corners would have been really cool and helped mix up the lines.

Overall, I thought it was well built and the layout was good (minus some jump sides needing work). A lot of the jumps looked and felt very identical rather than each having a personality, along with the consistent visuals, which is what keeps me from really enjoying the track.

Oh, and make a map. If we ever want to race the track, it's nice to have for lappers and such.

Hope you take this feedback as constructive and not a bash, helping you improve is my goal. I'm always open for a beta to give you feedback before a release.
thanks for your time on typing this will help me alot.