MX Sim Cup - 2012

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
cominthru17
Team: newman racing

Re: MX Sim Cup - 2012

Post by cominthru17 »

hey barrington awesome track brother!ive been running on it every chance i get!great job!
NEWMAN711
Hughesy134ktm
Crushed Dissenter
Team: ARMA Energy

Post by Hughesy134ktm »

I CANNOT CONNECT TO MY FRIENDS SERVER SAY TRACK ISNT THE SAME
metcalfe24
Team: ridenow mx

Post by metcalfe24 »

hey great track. little dark in the back section and jumps are lippy but other than that track is awesome
RoczenLT
Team: Privateer

Post by RoczenLT »

Moon427 wrote:
RoczenLT wrote:
RoczenLT wrote:Why it not work for me?? Please help, thanks :)
Mising s.... file .... . .. . .
Why ? Please help :)
HERE. You would find this if you go back and look at the posts.
dionhuybers wrote:For people who cant ride the track because not al object, and decals are in the game. you have to download this! i had same problems but with this the track is great!

link 1- http://mxsimulator.com/trackcomp1/trackcomp1.zip

link 2- http://mxsimulator.com/sx2012/ And download the last one, Las Vegas!

Have fun guys! :D
Hello :)
Mansson#475
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Mansson#475 »

adhkcrfhonda wrote:
Mansson#475 wrote:
What was your gearing for that?
0 1
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Well, for your first (I've seen or downloaded) track I'd have to say you killed it on this one. My only real question is why you did not name the track 2012 MEC. It is of course a replica of the real life race. The 2012 SX races are not named MXS SX Rd1 for example.

Because the track is modeled after the supercross series tracks it makes it ideal for racing. I'd like to see a 1:1 version of this track released as well. Currently I don't hesitate at all on the jumps because the technicality is diluted by the larger scale. Drop another version down to 1:1 and make the jumps slightly more peaky and you'll have another winner.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

ddmx wrote:Well, for your first (I've seen or downloaded) track I'd have to say you killed it on this one. My only real question is why you did not name the track 2012 MEC. It is of course a replica of the real life race. The 2012 SX races are not named MXS SX Rd1 for example.

Because the track is modeled after the supercross series tracks it makes it ideal for racing. I'd like to see a 1:1 version of this track released as well. Currently I don't hesitate at all on the jumps because the technicality is diluted by the larger scale. Drop another version down to 1:1 and make the jumps slightly more peaky and you'll have another winner.
Thanks David. I didnt use monster in the name because i was hopeful that rF would run an event with it. Also monster isnt a supporter of the game. Infact, its quite the opposite from what i was told.
Kyle Watts and VMXSKY are making a version of it as well. And after playing some of their other tracks, i have a feeling theirs might be more of a 1:1. Well see. If not, i may do that, but id have to figure something out with the stadium. Its already too big as it is. Thats why i threw in so many extra objects, to make it not feel so empty.
dionhuybers
Team: AMJ Graphixx

Post by dionhuybers »

I think jlv should make a button that says "Sift Like Dungey"! haha would be badass :P
david

Post by david »

looks sweet but i downloaded it and it says "warning, cant load blahblahblah" and a bunch of stuff doesnt show up on the track....is there any necessary tracks or objects we need for this to stop?
Scotty226
Team: Crisp Graphics

Post by Scotty226 »

david wrote:looks sweet but i downloaded it and it says "warning, cant load blahblahblah" and a bunch of stuff doesnt show up on the track....is there any necessary tracks or objects we need for this to stop?
Durp
dionhuybers wrote:For people who cant ride the track because not al object, and decals are in the game. you have to download this! i had same problems but with this the track is great!

link 1- http://mxsimulator.com/trackcomp1/trackcomp1.zip

link 2- http://mxsimulator.com/sx2012/ And download the last one, Las Vegas!

Have fun guys! :D
0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd
dionhuybers
Team: AMJ Graphixx

Post by dionhuybers »

Some peopoe just never learn -_-
Justin653

Post by Justin653 »

really like the track barrington! heres a review of my thoughts.

PROS- very accurate,fun to ride, love the jump
CONS- traction (seems very slick to me), the whoops the ruts or whatever is in the whoops i think there are too many i think theyd have been much better with no ruts or fewer ruts.
however i am a fan of the track i think you did a nice job and i look forward to you making more tracks *cough* make me st louis 2009 :)
AMcBride95
Team: McBride Racing

Post by AMcBride95 »

Looks absolutely beautiful, cant wait for the download to finish so i can play :D
AMcBride95
Team: McBride Racing

Post by AMcBride95 »

The track looks beautiful, but I seem to missing a couple objects. Would anyone happen to know where I could find @mxsimcup2012/models.tufflow.shp and @mxsimcup2012/models/bale_ddmx_pit.shp ? Those are the only things it says that I am missing...
Suzuki_Rider940

Post by Suzuki_Rider940 »

i have a question. do u have to use the joker lane because of scripting, or is it just to be ignored? :?: