2014 TMFR SXON RD 1 | Le Havre | France

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Jay

2014 TMFR SXON RD 1 | Le Havre | France

Post by Jay »

EVENT TIME/DATE

Series info
SXON Sign Up/Qualify
World Supercross sign up

Track Downloads
Ultra Res | 70mb
High Res | 31mb
Medium Res | 11mb
Low Res | 10mb
Shit Res | 6mb

Blend File Downloads
Blendfile 1
Blendfile 2
Blendfile 3
under the agreement I made with TM Infidel (Brad) when I made the first Aus SX series all files are for public use so feel free to use/edit/re release anything in, on and related to SXON just think Brad or myself in the credits

SXON Open practice server = sxon.mxsim.fr:19804 <-- Lap times from this server do not count towards anything

Overview
This track I believe to be one of the first ever 1:1 scale tracks that is solely aimed at a large scale event and is a major test of what is possible in MXS so please ride it with an open mind for the first few laps and try not to slam it immediately.
I have also aimed the track at the people in the community who have spent a considerably large amount of money on their computer as I feel most tracks are aimed at people with lower end computers and wanted to give them somthing to put their money to good use however I have also tried to implement versions for lower end/shit PC's however no promises on how well it will run I did my best to try and make it possible for you guys.

Huge thanks to
Nathan Nickerson - developing a complete qualifying system just for my event cannot thank him enough
Jeremy Cohenour - Making a sick video
Chris/Blake - Giving everyone a chance to race not just the people who can qualify for the SXON classes
TM Infidel (Brad) - Providing the financial backbone of the whole organisation and giving me the opportunity to bring such a huge project to everyone
David Wright - sponsoring the series
Ty brakefield (Twist Moto) - giving feedback every step of the way
Stephen Barrington - Help with shadows and giving me the file I needed to finally learn how to do things properly
Ponza - Providing an alternate series for EU players who do not fancy racing at times their mum will yell at them
all beta testers and anyone else who helped mold the track into what it is

Enjoy
Last edited by Jay on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
Brocpearson17
Team: Octane Yamaha

Re: 2014 TMFR SXON RD 1 | Le Havre | France

Post by Brocpearson17 »

so sick!!!!!!!! Thanks heaps!!!!!!
BrocPearson17
Frachi412

Post by Frachi412 »

That track is sick.
PONZA77
Team: AMJ Graphixx

Post by PONZA77 »

Awesome work Jay !
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Post by slowngreen »

Holy cow! This track is amazing. Everything looks so damn good in high res, the buildings are just bad ass, GREAT work!!!
bondsmx
Team: privateer

Post by bondsmx »

im having some pretty serious FPS issues on this track... i ran all the 14 outdoor tracks, in high res, with 40 people.. graphics turned up pretty high (9's and 90's)... no issues
on this track, i started with high res, getting 30 fps.. went to medium res, same.. went to low res and turned down my graphics, still getting 50 fps max. trying "shit" res now, but im doing all this in single player.. i dont know how its gonna run with people on the track as well.. It could just be my pc, i dont know, but i cant think of a single track that bogged my pc down like this one.
Race Bonds #203
YzJarne_196

Post by YzJarne_196 »

I like it, rides good.
I just hate it that the dirt looks terrible when you have shaders turned off. Lines and squares everywhere
Fro77
Team: TBR

Post by Fro77 »

Problem found...

Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.
James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.
760Liam

Post by 760Liam »

eh
Baker_Racing
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer Life

Post by Baker_Racing »

I like the tack and the concept of it is great and the visuals are insane, but I thought it was a little tight. I wanted to find out if it was scaled right so I rode perpendicular to the track, and took a screenshot inline with the track. I duplicated the rider and moved the rider over to see how many I could fit in the track. This is what I got:
On average, the wheel base on a bike is about 5 feet, and only three fit on the track making the track roughly 15 feet wide. On dirt Wurx website they say that each lane should be at least 20 feet wide. Therefore, the scaling is a little under 1:1. Again I like the track and really appreciate all the effort put into this event, but it's really easy to get sketchy on and racing will probably be a nightmare.
BGnastyy905
Team: Tagger Designs

Post by BGnastyy905 »

Baker_Racing wrote:I like the tack and the concept of it is great and the visuals are insane, but I thought it was a little tight. I wanted to find out if it was scaled right so I rode perpendicular to the track, and took a screenshot inline with the track. I duplicated the rider and moved the rider over to see how many I could fit in the track. This is what I got:
On average, the wheel base on a bike is about 5 feet, and only three fit on the track making the track roughly 15 feet wide. On dirt Wurx website they say that each lane should be at least 20 feet wide. Therefore, the scaling is a little under 1:1. Again I like the track and really appreciate all the effort put into this event, but it's really easy to get sketchy on and racing will probably be a nightmare.
I agree, and traction is really tricky. Other than that I think this track is great!
@taggerdesigns #ScreamingCreative
Jay

Post by Jay »

Baker_Racing wrote:I like the tack and the concept of it is great and the visuals are insane, but I thought it was a little tight. I wanted to find out if it was scaled right so I rode perpendicular to the track, and took a screenshot inline with the track. I duplicated the rider and moved the rider over to see how many I could fit in the track. This is what I got:

Or you could have used the measuring tool in editor and realized it is 24 feet wide on the outdoor and the narrowest part of the SX is 19 feet at the stadium entry/exit the rest is ~ 23 feet your results are off due to FOV ;)
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

derpimage.jpeg[img
Baker_Racing
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer Life

Post by Baker_Racing »

Jay wrote:
(BigPicture)

Or you could have used the measuring tool in editor and realized it is 24 feet wide on the outdoor and the narrowest part of the SX is 19 feet at the stadium entry/exit the rest is ~ 23 feet your results are off due to FOV ;)
Well shit, I stand corrected lol. Anyways, I think the track is sick Jay.
barrington314 wrote:
derpimage.jpeg[img
Thanks for being a douche Barrington, typical jackass.
Tompaterson
Team: privateer

Post by Tompaterson »

You forgot the part where you said 50cc size track