(RTC Entry) 2015 Baltimore SX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

(RTC Entry) 2015 Baltimore SX

Post by mxrewind665 »

Creator:Chris Riesenberg (Checkerz)

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/79vq7w0y4w7xa ... X.zip?dl=0

Track Name: 2015 Baltimore SX
Track Description:
The fans are on their feet, riders at the starting gate, and adrenaline is pumping harder than Ron Jeremy at work. The MXS Supercross Series has headed to an open air stadium in the Northeast on the edge of Baltimore, Maryland for the final round to decide the championship. Rainy conditions earlier in the week have created soft, rutted conditions that make an otherwise simple track extremely challenging. The 30 Second card is up, it's go time!
Credits:
Jay for Aussie SX objects

**judges notes will be up tomorrow
Secqa

Re: (RTC Entry) 2015 Baltimore SX

Post by Secqa »

Track seems great, but when i wen't and played it you can't see the stadium or the dirt texture.
927josh927
Team: Team Goat

Post by 927josh927 »

me 2
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

You need the Aussie SX.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Pumaxcs wrote:You need the Aussie SX.
No.

When installing, you must put the 2015funcross folder (located inside the uploaded RTC_2015BaltimoreSX folder) into your personal folder. You do not need the track map, preview pic, or readme files. Those were for the judges.
redbull57
Team: Privateer

Post by redbull57 »

This track is just plain fun. The traction is great with the ruts in my personal opinion. The ruts themselves too are really nice and not easy to ride but they're manageable and fun. Great track Checkerz and great competition Rewind.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

WHY YOU MAKE SO HART?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
sol721
Team: Fak u

Post by sol721 »

Sick track, good job Checkerz. And you thought i'd never say it.
DirtyMcCurdy
Team: Monster Army

Post by DirtyMcCurdy »

even after deleting the track man, read me file etc... i still cant see track textures. track looks killer! just cant see any boarders or anything
pntra
Team: Privateer

Post by pntra »

anyone got a mediafire link dropbox is going to take like an hour ive tried several times restarting the dl but it still didn't help
supermottousa19
Team: twitch.tv/walman

Post by supermottousa19 »

pntra wrote:anyone got a mediafire link dropbox is going to take like an hour ive tried several times restarting the dl but it still didn't help
Yes plz same for me
MXfish
Team: Blume Racing

Post by MXfish »

Where do I find a link to Aussie Sx? I googled it but I didnt found a download link.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

MXfish wrote:Where do I find a link to Aussie Sx? I googled it but I didnt found a download link.
You dont' need Aussie SX. The track folder (2015funcross) is located inside the folder you downloaded. That is the folder that needs to go into your personal folder.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

mxrewind665 wrote: **judges notes will be up tomorrow
I would still be interested in seeing the judges comments from this (and the prize would be cool too, but that's less important)
Holt_619
Team: FlowTech Racing

Post by Holt_619 »

checkerz wrote: I would still be interested in seeing the judges comments from this (and the prize would be cool too, but that's less important)
I'll go ahead and post my notes here. Not sure what he has planned for this. If any of the other entries want their notes as well, you can pm me. I'll try to get rewind to post the rest of them.

Baltimore SX:

Fun Factor - 9
Environment - 8
Creativity/Realism - 8
Flow - 19

Total - 44

This track was definitely the most well-done overall of all the entries and the scores reflect that. First off, the fun factor was very high for me. I found myself doing 40 laps on the track during the testing session which is the most I played the game all month. As explained before, the environment was well done. The layout was fun and felt like a real supercross track. I liked what was done with the ruts all around the track and I feel that they helped the track rather than took away from it. As evidenced by the fact that I ran 40+ laps on the track in one session, I believe that the flow is near perfect. I did notice some problems with sections (mainly my ability most likely) but overall the track was extremely easy to get a rhythm on. I am the type of person that will stop playing a track relatively quickly if I can't flow on the track and that was simply not the case with this entry.