Sand Track 2019

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
pbjfilms
Team: Privateer

Sand Track 2019

Post by pbjfilms »

link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ci3mdy8ad ... 3.rar/file

First Track in a minute hope you guys enjoy and huge shout out to the guys who helped me out on the overlay.
Credits:
WDMX - statues billboards lighting just about everything
Overlay - Jeremy150 JacobHubbard 137
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Re: Sand Track 2019

Post by sethypeety »

This track is VERY fun, it has great flow and all the jumps and berms are built very well. I think your environment is lacking, there are many really good low res objects like trees and grass you could have used to make your track look as good as it rides. The random grass billboards placed down randomly just don't look all that good. Also, the ground overlay doesn't look all that great, I think it is well done but I think you could have made the ground look a lot better with some decals from other sand tracks. I think your track could have benefited from a better tilemap, I love the deep sand feel but I think you should have chosen one that has just a bit more grip. When I am exiting the corners, especially the ones that have berms/ruts that end a bit early, I often find myself sliding and sometimes high siding (My front end feels like it isn't planted in some of the corners either, the one after the start to be more specific). Last complaint is the double on the side furthest from start, I think the lip needed to be just a smidgen bigger, I often find it hard to make it all the way over it even on the 450(just letting you know, I am bad at the game). This track is pretty awesome with erode on, I did like 15 laps with erode on 20 and it got GNARLY, Kinda made me wish you made a smooth version :wink:. To conclude my statements, Awesome track, Keep this shit coming, can't wait to see your next tracks :D .
pbjfilms
Team: Privateer

Post by pbjfilms »

sethypeety wrote:This track is VERY fun, it has great flow and all the jumps and berms are built very well. I think your environment is lacking, there are many really good low res objects like trees and grass you could have used to make your track look as good as it rides. The random grass billboards placed down randomly just don't look all that good. Also, the ground overlay doesn't look all that great, I think it is well done but I think you could have made the ground look a lot better with some decals from other sand tracks. I think your track could have benefited from a better tilemap, I love the deep sand feel but I think you should have chosen one that has just a bit more grip. When I am exiting the corners, especially the ones that have berms/ruts that end a bit early, I often find myself sliding and sometimes high siding (My front end feels like it isn't planted in some of the corners either, the one after the start to be more specific). Last complaint is the double on the side furthest from start, I think the lip needed to be just a smidgen bigger, I often find it hard to make it all the way over it even on the 450(just letting you know, I am bad at the game). This track is pretty awesome with erode on, I did like 15 laps with erode on 20 and it got GNARLY, Kinda made me wish you made a smooth version :wink:. To conclude my statements, Awesome track, Keep this shit coming, can't wait to see your next tracks :D .
Thanks man much appreciated on the constructive critisim I will make sure to get the enviroment down better next time
lorenzo_n4s
Team: BFSA Factory

Post by lorenzo_n4s »

Yo mate!
Very good track, I spinned a lot of laps whit erode and the terrain deformation is on point!

Good Job.