JGMX: Yumpy Jumpy

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Re: JGMX: Yumpy Jumpy

Post by jgmtbike »

Vojda wrote:For those who wants to see other riders on the track while riding, I made a map.png for this track. Enjoy
Click on the pic to download it
Thanks again for doing this man, I really appreciate it :D :D :D :D
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

Sick to see you're still around! Track is fun as always, never a dissapointment!!
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
JMaxwell26
Team: Privateer

Post by JMaxwell26 »

Feels like a FMX/MX hybrid. The attention to detail and consistency shines through to end up with an enjoyable track to throw some dirty whips on.
Don't leave us hanging for so long again haha. I have played your tracks more times than all the others in my folder by far. They're just too fun. :mrgreen:
jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

JMaxwell26 wrote:Feels like a FMX/MX hybrid. The attention to detail and consistency shines through to end up with an enjoyable track to throw some dirty whips on.
Don't leave us hanging for so long again haha. I have played your tracks more times than all the others in my folder by far. They're just too fun. :mrgreen:
Thanks man I appreciate the kind words. And yes I have another "compound" that I'll be releasing soon. I made it for my team Wildside Designs and its pretty much the only track I ride at this point. I've been working on it for over a year on and off. It's definitely the most attention to detail I've ever put in one of my tracks so dont worry, more tracks are soon to come, I haven't forgotten about yall haha :D :D :D
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

137 wrote:Sick to see you're still around! Track is fun as always, never a dissapointment!!
Thanks man, I look forward to seeing your next tracks! :D :D

nathanjames

Post by nathanjames »

JMaxwell26 wrote: Don't leave us hanging for so long again haha. I have played your tracks more times than all the others in my folder by far. They're just too fun. :mrgreen:
By far my favourite tracks to play. Looking forward to the next release!
jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

InsaneFMX wrote:
jgmtbike wrote:Thanks for all the kind comments guys, but what about the track haha. Do yall like the jumps? Most of them are great for oppo whips try it out haha :D :D
Just wait for my whip run on the whole track :wink: Love the lips, some jumps are kinda small for them but nothing too outrageous
Bro please make sure you post that as a reply to this thread I don't want to miss that video haha :D :D :D :D :D

InsaneFMX
Team: Flipin 150ft triples

Post by InsaneFMX »

Will do bud haha
D_ROY178

Post by D_ROY178 »

jgmtbike wrote:Thanks for all the kind comments guys, but what about the track haha. Do yall like the jumps? Most of them are great for oppo whips try it out haha :D :D
Track feels really nice, one thing that I would have done, was if where it joins back onto the start straight, you took it straight across back up the hill with some sort of Glen Helen style turn at the top. But regardless, great to have you back man! :o :o

jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

D_ROY178 wrote:
Track feels really nice, one thing that I would have done, was if where it joins back onto the start straight, you took it straight across back up the hill with some sort of Glen Helen style turn at the top. But regardless, great to have you back man! :o :o

I was thinking about doing that haha. Honeslty I should have but I just wanted to release the track and get it out to yall. :lol: :lol:

InsaneFMX

Post by InsaneFMX »

jgmtbike wrote:Bro please make sure you post that as a reply to this thread I don't want to miss that video haha :D :D :D :D :D
Here you go bud, much love for the release man
jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

InsaneFMX wrote:
jgmtbike wrote:Bro please make sure you post that as a reply to this thread I don't want to miss that video haha :D :D :D :D :D
Here you go bud, much love for the release man
That was sick bro!!! IDK how your so consistent with the backflips and everything haha. Thanks for sharing :D

InsaneFMX

Post by InsaneFMX »

jgmtbike wrote:That was sick bro!!! IDK how your so consistent with the backflips and everything haha. Thanks for sharing :D
Don't get it twisted, that took 3 days of trying :lol: :lol:
I died like a million times on the first scrub jump
JamesLayle721
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JL Designs

Post by JamesLayle721 »

new fav track, thank JG!
Discord: James Layle#0721
jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

JamesLayle721 wrote:new fav track, thank JG!
Thanks man I appreciate the kind comment! :D :D