BCMX: Outback SX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
reavz
Team: Privateer

Re: BCMX: Outback SX

Post by reavz »

Where is the new link?
braydenwarren123
Team: Apex Motosports

Post by braydenwarren123 »

aye mf we need a new link
RossyBruh

Post by RossyBruh »

braydenwarren123 wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:21 am aye mf we need a new link
I CONCUR AND SECOND THE MOTION TO POST A NEW LINK PLEASE. THANK YOU FOR I WILL ALWAYS BE IN DEBTED TO YOU AND WE WILL HONOR THIS GREAT SACRIFICE BY , MAKING THIS DAY A TRUE WORLD HOLIDAY YOU THE MOST HIGH... BUT SERIUSLY WE NEED A NEW LINK BEFORE i LOSE TO MANY RANKING POINTS ON mxsRANK, i have started my career in MXS 20 years tardy, I would like to get my first MXS Title soon so I can rule the pro series for the next 50 years. :lol: :lol: 8)
Moyle55

Post by Moyle55 »

new linkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
brad_robbo
Team: BCP Honda Australia

Post by brad_robbo »

RossyBruh

Post by RossyBruh »

It is asking me to message I guess you to give me access to download the file. I sent the message, Can I have acceess please?

Ross
brad_robbo
Team: BCP Honda Australia

Post by brad_robbo »

RossyBruh wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:44 am It is asking me to message I guess you to give me access to download the file. I sent the message, Can I have acceess please?

Ross

heres a new link mate!
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/u7v9t3nw1bfbg/BCMXSX3
fletcher207
Team: DPH Performance

Post by fletcher207 »

that link dont work either sadly enough
LucasBecker

Post by LucasBecker »

yeah that link^ is wanting you to download each file individually. new link with the whole folder plzzzz
RossyBruh

Post by RossyBruh »

LucasBecker wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:06 pm yeah that link^ is wanting you to download each file individually. new link with the whole folder plzzzz
Lucas is correct if you don't have a paid membership, which I dont so you can only download 1 folder at a time. Hopefully Mr. MatRob will send a new link to the whole track folder because I cant find a way to go back through the folder hiearchy. If I could I would, would really love this track in my track lists, it looks epic and MatRob is a Legend and my favorite track maker. I love the Sandy Hill MX and the Compound, your the shit Mr. MatRob. 8)
RossyBruh

Post by RossyBruh »

LucasBecker wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:06 pm yeah that link^ is wanting you to download each file individually. new link with the whole folder plzzzz
Lucas is correct if you don't have a paid membership, which I dont so you can only download 1 folder at a time. Hopefully Mr. MatRob will send a new link to the whole track folder because I cant find a way to go back through the folder hiearchy. If I could I would, would really love this track in my track lists, it looks epic and MatRob is a Legend and my favorite track maker. I love the Sandy Hill MX and the Compound, your the shit Mr. MatRob. 8)
RossyBruh

Post by RossyBruh »

Mkbillion
Team: dancing monkey

Post by Mkbillion »

https://www.mediafire.com/file/63ithv7n ... .zip/file
for anyone still looking for link hopefully this works
RossyBruh

Post by RossyBruh »

Mkbillion wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:29 am https://www.mediafire.com/file/63ithv7n ... .zip/file
for anyone still looking for link hopefully this works
Thank you Sir MkBillion, you are a gentleman and a scholar, and a true asset to this community and the world kind Sir. Perfectly executed, and sorry for the belated reply.
8)