Sorento Hills

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: Sorento Hills

Post by checkerz »

jonracer594 wrote:
checkerz wrote: So, 5 years from now when MXS is still the sickest moto game Sorento 2 will be ready for your enjoyment.
In 7 days its 5 years... :wink: Would be really cool if there was a new version even tho I still enjoy riding this track :)
Oh dang, I actually played this fairly recently. Track styles have changed so much it'd be a massive undertaking. Definitely not gonna be done in 7 days, but I'll add it to the wish list haha.
Donut MX
Team: Privateer

Post by Donut MX »

checkerz wrote: Mon May 01, 2017 1:10 pm
jonracer594 wrote:
checkerz wrote: So, 5 years from now when MXS is still the sickest moto game Sorento 2 will be ready for your enjoyment.
In 7 days its 5 years... :wink: Would be really cool if there was a new version even tho I still enjoy riding this track :)
Oh dang, I actually played this fairly recently. Track styles have changed so much it'd be a massive undertaking. Definitely not gonna be done in 7 days, but I'll add it to the wish list haha.
Ok what about the 10 year mark :shock:
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

I still play it every now and then, for me a real classic, i still love it
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Really? I feel like Mission Valley was far superior. I do have a Mission Valley 3 that I turned to a sand track that just needs a bit of work (and could surely benefit from a shit ton of erode help that isn't really available...) that someday could see a release. I actually thought we rushed Sorento a bit.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Meant to ask, why Sorento? What was special about it because I feel like it's not even a top 20 track I've made.
jasper125

Post by jasper125 »

Basically i learned the game through this track it had everything you needed to learn the controls. Somehow i really liked the flow and ofcourse for that time i feel like it was a really clean track but i could say that about most of your tracks in those years.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

jasper125 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:50 am Basically i learned the game through this track it had everything you needed to learn the controls. Somehow i really liked the flow and ofcourse for that time i feel like it was a really clean track but i could say that about most of your tracks in those years.
Makes sense... I was learning the game still. I laugh about all the SX tracks I've built... if I could jump it ONCE the good dudes would do it everytime. I built flow without ever feeling it. lol
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

For me it feels like a sick outdoor track in France. A remaster would be gold. Still play it now and then. :lol:
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol