Sorento Hills

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Servatis

Re: Sorento Hills

Post by Servatis »

I really don't get why you all are so disappointed with the traction?
I dont have any problem with it, maybe it's just your setup, I had to change up some things also but after that I have no problem with the traction whatsoever.
I'm having a blast riding this track stock. it's my favorite track on MXS.
the objects could have been a bit better but I don't care much about that anyway. the dispmap is unbelievably fun. this should definatly go on 01.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

only one to win something real from the game!
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

I know you won't do this, but it would be cool to have a redo version like mission valley for this
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Tom cortvriendt wrote:I know you won't do this, but it would be cool to have a redo version like mission valley for this
Funny, we played last night and I had forgotten about this track. I think a few changes and I could make a "realistic" version. It's on the wish list behind the 6 AMA nationals, the rF compound, and 300th rendition of Mission Valley, and anything else I decide to make along the way. haha. So, 5 years from now when MXS is still the sickest moto game Sorento 2 will be ready for your enjoyment.
Tom cortvriendt

Haha , that's sick dude, so much amazing tracks from you guys, thanks alot!
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Wanna know something funny? Someone just PM'd me asking for a new link to this since pure was done. So I spent some time reading through some of the comments in the thread.

For something we only spent a few days on and was "rushed", and honestly a track I don't care for that much anymore, I'm excited to see after all this time guys are still loving it!

Here's an updated download link.

http://www.mediafire.com/?oo2wk3222xaojn2
FALETTI480
Team: | POGO |

Post by FALETTI480 »

checkerz wrote:Wanna know something funny? Someone just PM'd me asking for a new link to this since pure was done. So I spent some time reading through some of the comments in the thread.

For something we only spent a few days on and was "rushed", and honestly a track I don't care for that much anymore, I'm excited to see after all this time guys are still loving it!

thanks for the new link... love the track
VMX_SKYmx99
Team: BOMR

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

checkerz wrote:Wanna know something funny? Someone just PM'd me asking for a new link to this since pure was done. So I spent some time reading through some of the comments in the thread.

This is one of my all time favorites for this game. I haven't put any laps on it in awhile, I'm gonna have to load this thing up when I get home from work. :)
waynesim
Team: Privateer

Post by waynesim »

This is one of my most played tracks,such an awesome flow to it and the elevation is perfect.....If this is a rush job dude,please rush some more :lol:
PS: Thanks for all the tracks you've made....and making
mxsisboss

Post by mxsisboss »

Thank you Checkerz this track rocks!
cr500zd wrote:is there anyway that 500cc bikes will be put into the game?
jlv wrote:I'd say it will definitely happen at some point. Not any time soon though.
Tom cortvriendt

Still the best outdoor track for 125 fun battles in the game for me, so awesome!
Squall 37*

Post by Squall 37* »

Fantastic Track ;)
poesty

Post by poesty »

a new version would be sick !!
2015 champ mclb nieuwlingen mx1
2016 champ mclb juniors mx1
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

checkerz wrote: So, 5 years from now when MXS is still the sickest moto game Sorento 2 will be ready for your enjoyment.
In 7 days its 5 years... :wink: Would be really cool if there was a new version even tho I still enjoy riding this track :)