JGMX: Wildside Compound

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
stevemx_60
Team: Privateer

Re: JGMX: Wildside Compound

Post by stevemx_60 »

i don't have the national option and all of the others appear black to me, any ideas?
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Post by jgmtbike »

stevemx_60 wrote:i don't have the national option and all of the others appear black to me, any ideas?
You must have dragged something incorrectly or put the tracks in another track folder. Not sure what to tell you man :(
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

qwest37

Post by qwest37 »

Everything about this compound is Bien Fuego.
jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

qwest37 wrote:Everything about this compound is Bien Fuego.
Thanks man I appreciate it!! :D :D :D :D
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

So are we not going to get a lower res version of the track so that us people that don't have i7 8700k with gtx1070 and high cpus and gpus are actually able to play the track with our friends? Or are we just going to have to deal with not being able to play this track.
jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

USABMXER1 wrote:So are we not going to get a lower res version of the track so that us people that don't have i7 8700k with gtx1070 and high cpus and gpus are actually able to play the track with our friends? Or are we just going to have to deal with not being able to play this track.
I'm working on getting Reno to save out some lower res decals to replace the high res ones. Might take a couple days but well get it done. Sorry about that man. I will post the link up here for a whole decal folder once I get it figured out and you can simply delete the old one and drag this one in the track folder. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

jgmtbike wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:So are we not going to get a lower res version of the track so that us people that don't have i7 8700k with gtx1070 and high cpus and gpus are actually able to play the track with our friends? Or are we just going to have to deal with not being able to play this track.
I'm working on getting Reno to save out some lower res decals to replace the high res ones. Might take a couple days but well get it done. Sorry about that man. I will post the link up here for a whole decal folder once I get it figured out and you can simply delete the old one and drag this one in the track folder. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Alright thank you. Sorry if I seemed mad or upset about it just got mad I wasn't able to play the track online with anyone.
jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

USABMXER1 wrote:
jgmtbike wrote:
Alright thank you. Sorry if I seemed mad or upset about it just got mad I wasn't able to play the track online with anyone.
Im not sure if this will work but I hope it helps. I downsized the decals on track from 1024x1024 to 512x512. Let me know if that helps. link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KxkIxT ... sp=sharing Yall should be able to just delete the original file and replace it with this but you might want to keep a copy of the original somewhere like on your desktop or something

Restoredd420
Team: PhatDoinksUnlimited

Post by Restoredd420 »

this is pretty...wild.
By the time I got on my banana board i was....i was trippin' balls pretty hard man.
Smidly
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Wildside

Post by Smidly »

Restoredd420 wrote:this is pretty...wild.
ah
stevemx_60

Post by stevemx_60 »

jgmtbike wrote:
stevemx_60 wrote:i don't have the national option and all of the others appear black to me, any ideas?
You must have dragged something incorrectly or put the tracks in another track folder. Not sure what to tell you man :(
I had to download it again and manually insert all the files three times (idk why but anytime I tried to move the folder it moved back to the original place), but now it works and i can tell you, THIS TRACK IS SICK MAN!!!!!! KEEP IT UP LIKE THIS! :shock: :D
oxysz
Team: -OneEightSeven-

Post by oxysz »

Hey JG, just came back after a while of not playing and i see you're back making tracks! I was so sad when you stopped lol. This is so good! idk how you always do it but you make the best stuff for sure. Also I'm not good and i can always at least sorta ride your tracks. Grassy Knoll was my first track i loved and learned as well. I really appreciate all you do for the community . Thanks again!

-Broc
jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

oxysz wrote:Hey JG, just came back after a while of not playing and i see you're back making tracks! I was so sad when you stopped lol. This is so good! idk how you always do it but you make the best stuff for sure. Also I'm not good and i can always at least sorta ride your tracks. Grassy Knoll was my first track i loved and learned as well. I really appreciate all you do for the community . Thanks again!

-Broc
I really appreciate these types of comments, it means a lot to me that people really like to play my tracks. I hope you enjoy my future ones as well, I've got more ready to release just need to upload them! :D :D

R3dt3ch232

Post by R3dt3ch232 »

Thanks for making this! I am a beginner and can’t tell you how much I have learned riding your arenacross layout! Dope to infinity!
jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

R3dt3ch232 wrote:Thanks for making this! I am a beginner and can’t tell you how much I have learned riding your arenacross layout! Dope to infinity!
IMO arenacross is a great way to learn speed and consistency because its a short lap and you can really push to get your lap times down and find little ways to go faster. Plus you can do twice as many laps as a normal SX track. I definitely agree with you on that. Glad you like it! :D :D