JGSSXRD3 Supermoto

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
edodane
Team: Privateer

JGSSXRD3 Supermoto

Post by edodane »

Hi everybody, I started this track in 2016 and it remained at 90% for years. I finished it during this weeks at home, it's my first track posted here so feedback are appreciated.
As you can read it's based on a track made by jgmtbike: http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... 21#p707521
I kept the original grip of the supercross reack, it's probably too grippy for slick tires but the tracks flows really good like this and i don't want to change it

DOWNLOAD LINK

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p-jN-x ... sp=sharing

The pack contains 3 Layout of the Track: 2 Supermoto and 1 Motard (100% tarmac)

Supermoto 1

Supermoto 2 (Different Offroad rections)

Tarmac
Same as above, no offroad sections. It's quite short but i think it's helpful for tuning your motard setup cause you can make more consistent laptimes

Things to improve
-The skybox is the default one, but with the stadium it's not visible for 99% of the time, if anyone wants to send a better one i will add it to the track.
-Starting light: my original idea was to call a 3Dmodel animation to change the starting lights color in the flaggers file, but it's not possible as i know.
-Objects moving like in supercross tracks to change the line (3rd picture), I need to understand how to script

Thanks to:
-JLV
-jgmtbike, don't know if you remember of my old PM
-who made the GP Objects pack back in 2013 (probably haggqvist?)
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Re: JGSSXRD3 Supermoto

Post by Cody Darr »

Yess!! Thank you! :D
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!