Smith Training Facility

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
SMITH_119

Smith Training Facility

Post by SMITH_119 »

This is my first track to go easy... lol I was shooting for a California local track style but super rough, jagged bumps and ruts. It's a bit different than what most people post with perfectly smooth ruts and jump faces. This track is meant to slow you down and make you be selective with your line choice. It doesn't really replicate erode roughness but I though it was pretty fun and more realistic. I didn't spend much time on making the offtrack areas look appealing but it's the desert so. Some people will probably hate it but feel free to give your feedback!

If people enjoy this style of track I will probably add to this track and make it a full training facility with a few other tracks.

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/hskmkbcd ... y.rar/file

draked214
Team: Privateer

Re: Smith Training Facility

Post by draked214 »

Big fan, track is super fun and different i personally enjoy it. maybe next track add elevation and scale down the lips slightly but great job!
sloas
Team: sbfr

Post by sloas »

track is fun
mfw environment
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

Great track, but you can definitely improve some things. Here are some thoughts:

Roughness
Track is rough, multiple lines entering and exiting corners. I love that you need to search for the better lines on tracks and that you need a couple of laps to find them

Jumps
Not really a big fan of how the jumps are finished on the sides. It would be cool to see a better and more natural feel of the sides of the jumps. Because right now, if you make a mistake and jump a little too much to the left/right you immediately land on flat terrain. A couple more big jumps/leaps would be nice to add on your future tracks.

Environment
I like that you keep objects, terrain and other high demanding stuff to the minimum, but as suggested it would be cool to see some elevation next, combined with bigger jumps and jump lines like described above

Overall a great track!
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
Moto_641

Post by Moto_641 »

Track is Dope. Wouldn't change a thing. Definitely would like to see elevation in your next track.
MX|VISUALS

Post by MX|VISUALS »

really fun, perfect on 125. love the long rollers, elevation would be a good move
SMITH_119

Post by SMITH_119 »

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I do have some ideas to make a track with some elevation. Possibly some rough downhills like Glen Helen
draked214

Post by draked214 »

suuuuper fun
Jeewhan

Post by Jeewhan »

Dude, please keep doing rough tracks!
So refreshing with some roughness compared to all the erode friendly tracks!
I'm having alot of fun on this track