Track Pack

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Jay

Track Pack

Post by Jay »

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ONtYV0 ... sp=sharing

Have fun with this horrifically executed bunch of broken dreams... all in all I dont expect anyone to enjoy these I just wanted to share to hopefully get some critical feedback that ill definatly read in hopes of getting better at the track building craft for a game that I strongly dissagree with the owners morals/antics.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Re: Track Pack

Post by aeffertz »

ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

aeffertz wrote:Image
*kewl beenz
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

I get the realistic scale needs lower traction but the fun factor was deleted as a result.
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

I really enjoy the scale of this track just wish you finished the timing gates :( feels good tho
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Jay

Post by Jay »

Jrife548 wrote:I get the realistic scale needs lower traction but the fun factor was deleted as a result.
Thanks Jrife548, I will raise the scale dramatically in my next work. maybe try 1.5-california freeway ?
Mr. Wiggles wrote:I really enjoy the scale of this track just wish you finished the timing gates :( feels good tho
Yeah,m finishing isn't my M.O

feel freedoms to take these projects and finish them/.
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

Jay wrote:Thanks Jrife548, I will raise the scale dramatically in my next work. maybe try 1.5-california freeway?
So tracks that actually work well for the game, are fun, and function with more than 5 people racing at once?

your tracks suck
Jay

Post by Jay »

Jrife548 wrote:
Jay wrote:Thanks Jrife548, I will raise the scale dramatically in my next work. maybe try 1.5-california freeway?
So tracks that actually work well for the game, are fun, and function with more than 5 people racing at once?

your tracks suck
Thanks Jrife548, I will raise the scale dramatically in my next work. maybe try 1.5-california freeway?
Bradclay306

Post by Bradclay306 »

Actually really enjoyed the Sx tour track, once you get used to the more realistic scaling its pretty fun. I know to compensate with how fast the 450's are in this game you had to really set the roll resist way up which really bog's the bikes and just feels a little weird. The first arena cross style track was really fun, some of them just felt a little too narrow and i think the second one the whoops just feel really small and awkward. The outdoor track is a fun layout and built well, could imagine it erodes up really nice with 40 people in a server on low erode. The traction does feel very slick when you try and turn but super loamy in a straight line.

Appreciate the content for this old ass game
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Jrife548 wrote:

your tracks suck
Shut up.
TylerMac119
Team: AirDawg's MxDawgs

Post by TylerMac119 »

But Wild Rose Mx thoooooooooo, all tracks are so sick!! Thank you :D
jlv wrote:
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
WTF!!!! I barely touched him!!!
Jay

Post by Jay »

TylerMac119 wrote:But Wild Rose Mx thoooooooooo, all tracks are so sick!! Thank you :D
This made me smile.. thank you
NineFour
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Holeshot Graphics

Post by NineFour »

Sick tracks man! Good job.
roganmx2003
Team: Odyssey Mx

Post by roganmx2003 »

YES I've been waiting for more Jay tracks for soooo long thank u
Motospun

Post by Motospun »

Jrife548 wrote:

your tracks suck
Jay's tracks work great for the game, you're too used to overscaled garbage with terrible tileinfo. It only takes about 10 laps to get used to the tile and if you've got a group of good riders you can race side by side just fine. I've never seen anyone make whoops or shape and scale jumps so realistically. It's definitely not for everyone but just because you don't like it doesn't mean it sucks.