Club MX SX track 2017 3D scanned

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Re: Club MX SX track 2017 3D scanned

Post by sethypeety »

Motospun wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:18 pm
Ryan721 wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:38 am Traction is so bad it's not even worth riding.
People really can't ride a track with a little extra drag than what they're used to?
Wait... this track has extra drag? Guess I've been playing Jays AX tracks to much.
Motospun

Post by Motospun »

sethypeety wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:47 pm
Ryan721 wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:38 am Traction is so bad it's not even worth riding.
People really can't ride a track with a little extra drag than what they're used to?
Wait... this track has extra drag? Guess I've been playing Jays AX tracks to much.
In 2021 this is considered extra drag because everyone is used to rf supermoto traction
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

I really like the track. Wish the decals had some more cleaning up done and would be sweet if the triple/rhythms had a more flat base and weren't sliding off a hill, but the shapes and spacing of everything is superb and makes all those things kinda disappear. Curious if the good guys can consistently blitz the whoops because I definitely can't, but they are fun as hell to jump through and if good guys can get on top, they'd be the best in the game.

Anyways, thanks for the work and sharing.
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

best tracks in the game
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Post by sethypeety »

ColtHans wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:56 am
best tracks in the game
Hell yeah they are
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

honestly some of the most realistic traction ive ever felt for this game.
Tanner Rogers
Bubba40
Team: Kyb/Enzo

Post by Bubba40 »

checkerz wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:24 pm I really like the track. Wish the decals had some more cleaning up done and would be sweet if the triple/rhythms had a more flat base and weren't sliding off a hill, but the shapes and spacing of everything are superb and makes all those things kinda disappear. Curious if the good guys can consistently blitz the whoops because I definitely can't, but they are fun as hell to jump through and if good guys can get on top, they'd be the best in the game.

The track was never finished and has been sitting in my personal folder for years. I just decided to post it on the forum after someone asked me If I had 3D scanned SX track. For me, I can consistently blitz whoops. The whoops are pretty realistic in my opinion for how they were built in real life. I have a video of my brother almost crashing in them. I'll post it up later tonight haha. But on a serious note Chris if ever wanna use any of my 3D scanned tracks let me know. I'll give you them for free since you have done so much for MXS.
Cheers,
Hunter
Bubba40
Team: Kyb/Enzo

Post by Bubba40 »

checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Bubba40 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:33 am
checkerz wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:24 pm I really like the track. Wish the decals had some more cleaning up done and would be sweet if the triple/rhythms had a more flat base and weren't sliding off a hill, but the shapes and spacing of everything are superb and makes all those things kinda disappear. Curious if the good guys can consistently blitz the whoops because I definitely can't, but they are fun as hell to jump through and if good guys can get on top, they'd be the best in the game.

The track was never finished and has been sitting in my personal folder for years. I just decided to post it on the forum after someone asked me If I had 3D scanned SX track. For me, I can consistently blitz whoops. The whoops are pretty realistic in my opinion for how they were built in real life. I have a video of my brother almost crashing in them. I'll post it up later tonight haha. But on a serious note Chris if ever wanna use any of my 3D scanned tracks let me know. I'll give you them for free since you have done so much for MXS.
Cheers,
Hunter
Well... your bro definitely committed at least.

I still don't have the desire to build anything for MXS yet, but if I do at some point I'll let you know as it'd be fun to try and sort it.
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

definitely had some fun on this track back in the day doee